• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Ghostly Weird 122, GA war and Possibly more
4 4

29 posts in this topic

Hi all 

I have bought way too much art recently so need to reluctantly let go of some of my personal collection. 

Terms of Sale

No HoS or probation members. I reserve the right to refuse to sell anyone (that includes anyone on my blocked list). I may also ask very new boardies for references before finalising a sale. 

I will resolve any ties for claims at my absolute discretion. That is, I will make a decision as I deem appropriate. 

Returns: returns on raw books are fine (return shipping at purchasers cost). No returns on CGC books. Please feel free to ask for further photos. 

Shipping: books will be sent via express post from Australia. Shipping on raws is $10 per book and $15 for slabs. 

Payment: via paypal. 

Edited by The-Collector

War Report 5 VG - classic racist war cover 

The book presents well and is structurally sound. A slight spine roll and the long front cover crease are the main defects.  

I can't find much in the way of recent sales except for a 5.5 for $750 in May of this year on GPA. Dacardworld currently has a 4.0 listed for $911 obo on ebay. This raw copy is $425.

Scan 48.jpeg

Scan 49.jpeg

Battle Cry 15 VG classic flamethrower cover. This book has great gloss it is just a pity about the staining on the BC and front cover crease. 

This is another hard one to price. In may all of the following sold: Clink sold a CGC 6.5 for $951, CC a CGC 2.5 with three large store stamps on the FC for $149, and a very rough raw copy with lots of black mold on the bc sold on ebay for $122. This copy can be yours for $375.

Battle Cry 1 FC (1).jpeg

Battle Cry 2 BC.jpeg

Captain science 3, when I posted this in the PGM consensus was around 5.0 (I'm pretty sure I bought it as a FN but I agree with the PGM forum). I believe that the line along the bottom of the book and also partially visible on the FC is not water damage but rather it is a tanning halo. Also note the corner chip on the bottom right corner FC. Otherwise book is really nice. Asking $500 (which is basically what I have into it after fees). SOLD

CaptainScience3FC.jpg

CaptainScience3BC.jpg

Edited by The-Collector