Missing CGC order....

5 posts in this topic

1 post

I have recently submitted a order with CGC that was recieved on June 29th however as if the date today still nothing in the system. Please help........

5,815 posts

I would just call them directly and ask them about your books. 

310 posts

Hello, please contact our customer service department and provide your order/customer information and we will be happy to check that for you.  You can reach by email at submissions@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642.  Thanks!

17 posts
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Demonhawk said:

I have recently submitted a order with CGC that was recieved on June 29th however as if the date today still nothing in the system. Please help........

CGC is holding comics before putting them into "receiving" because they're busy, and that way, "fast track" won't be counted until they are in "receiving". I've had 2 orders there since last Friday, and they're still not in "receiving" yet. If they are that busy, hire 2nd shift people, and weekend workers! CGC is so caveman ish to me..

Edited by Martian Manhunter

310 posts

Due to the very high volume of mail we receive each day, it can take several days or longer for your package to be opened and entered.  Our receiving team is working very long hours including nights and weekends to get your packages opened and entered as quickly as possible.  We do not "hold" orders once your package has been opened unless there is a problem with the order that we need to discuss with the customer first.  Once your package is opened, it would be entered into the system right away.  You will receive an email once the order is in the system. 

If you have any questions, we suggest you contact our customer service department and someone would be happy to check your order or discuss with you further.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642.

Thank you!