• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC... please retrain "That" one grader you have.
3 3

163 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, bobotski said:

So, if you reholder these again to a regular blue label, do you effectively lose the restoration classification? Sounds dodgy.

If they are reholdered they would be in a Purple Label, the error is the New Marvel labels apparently cannot be printed in purple

Boggles my mind why they are just not rejected as an option for restored books. The couple images I posted are a very small sample size of the amount of these out there, so be cautious when you see one of these labels.

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I've had enough...

I button humped.  I've always said that if I would ever do it, I would say it publicly. 

Enough of what?(shrug)

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

59 minutes ago, UncleBEN said:

If they are reholdered they would be in a Purple Label, the error is the New Marvel labels apparently cannot be printed in purple

Boggles my mind why they are just not rejected as an option for restored books. The couple images I posted are a very small sample size of the amount of these out there, so be cautious when you see one of these labels.

That’s definitely a fault in the system - that makes the actual colors obsolete as that is  the first indicator of restoration done to a previously graded book 

23 hours ago, Red_Hood said:

Isn't that weird... I just got my latest 25 modern books and they are full of junky-arse stuff that got 9.8 that somebody else will pay way more for then golden age Action Comics that nobody 
gives a rats-arse for except some old guy that posts a pic of his dog taking dog poops.

You seemed pretty happy to win one of those Actions as first pick, in one of Nik's grading contest, as Dad & Son.  

16 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

You seemed pretty happy to win one of those Actions as first pick, in one of Nik's grading contest, as Dad & Son.

Reference:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/433489-those-damn-comics/?do=findComment&comment=10235287

I actually forgot I posted in that old thread.

I've always wondered why he was so rude and Richardish around here as 'Hood with a real, grating attitude.

Was he like this when he was D+S? I don't remember.

2 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Wait....what?

Red_Hood is D&S?

This is not a slight on you, but it has been mentioned and referred to numerous times and I am sure that the mods are aware of it.   There is a button for reporting a previously banned member.   If I was banned and decided to sneak back I would keep an incredibly low profile and not engage in the caustic, condescending, demeaning manner to which Red Hood has become known for. 

The other day, I wrote the following, "He's a charmer... I bet he gets all the girls."   I decided to edit it back to "He's a charmer" as I felt that it might run the annoyance of the powers that be and I don't feel like having to acknowledge the second point in 9 years within one month time.

But you know what? 

The problem is not with me... the problem is the caustic, condescending, demeaning manner of a previously banned member. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Just now, Inappropriate Spock said:

Noob. Your join date will now be changed to 2020 and your post count reduced to 5 

Wait...

Jeffro? 

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
4 minutes ago, Inappropriate Spock said:

Noob. Your join date will now be changed to 2020 and your post count reduced to 5 

Wait...

Jeffro? 

Jerkfro :gossip:

32 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Perfect.  Now I can win ‘Rookie of the Year’ again :acclaim:

And get one star from me for every thread you started.

I loved it when you would always complain