• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED AND SOLD!

2 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years (check out my kudos feedback below).    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $12 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for US purchases above $250. 

All purchases above $250 are also given optional payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds.

Superman #4 CGC 1.5 near perfect Off White Pages!  2nd Lex Luthor from 1940 at the very dawn of the Golden Age!  Just the 4th solo book devoted solely to Superman!    Book looks great for grade, I would say it shows GD+ 2.5ish but has a spine split neatly re-attached with tape on the interior.  For GPA comparison a 2.5 just sold for $1,800, a 1.8 for $1,000 and even an incomplete poor .5 just sold for almost $600! No comparison sales in 1.5 for 7 years (Book is Scarce!), but a 1.0 did sell for $928 in July 2017!    Board price just $895, about the nicest looking complete copy you will find for this price to a very sought after 1940 Superman Key! 

superman 4.jpg

supes4 back.jpg

Edited by TC33