• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Imaged but Cant Find Image?

6 posts in this topic

Hey there.

This might be a silly question since i'm a newbie here.
Part of my order included imaging of the book i sent in.

Currently my order status is Finalized / Imaged / Shipped

I can see my grade, my graders notes, but I dont see any place to see the images for said book. Am I looking in the wrong spot or where would I normally find that?

The certification number is 2141681001 and 2141681002

Thanks for any/all help!

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Unless you specifically requested imaging service on your order, the book would not be imaged.  We do not image all of the books that come in for grading, unfortunately, so you won't see an image of your book online.  The imaging that status is referring to would be if you had requested imaging service and then those images would be emailed back to you. 

If you have any other questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-662-6642.  

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Unless you specifically requested imaging service on your order, the book would not be imaged.  We do not image all of the books that come in for grading, unfortunately, so you won't see an image of your book online.  The imaging that status is referring to would be if you had requested imaging service and then those images would be emailed back to you. 

If you have any other questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-662-6642.  

Thank you!

I specifically requested and paid for imaging of all 4 books that I sent in. That's why i'm following up with the question about wondering where it is and why I don't see it?

• Administrator

Good morning.  Yes, it looks like both of these have been imaged and you will receive those emails within the next few days.  Our imaging department has been a little backed up so it might take longer than normal but you will receive those emails.

Thanks!