• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider-man 101 CGC 9.6 WP
2 2

22 posts in this topic

Just one post on this thread...beautiful copy with White Pages from the brand new Oregon Coast Collection (you never heard of it cause this is the first book from it!).

Single owner, bagged and boarded right off the news stand and untouched for nearly 50 years. Just came back from CGC yesterday....tons more coming.

$4350 (a Twin City Pedigree copy sold for $4500 on boards in Jan)

Payment: 20% deposit PayPal, the rest bank check to the orignal owner of the collection

USPS registered shipping included.

No returns.

CGC2141292-001_OBV.JPG

CGC2141292-001_REV.JPG

Edited by Ozonetv

1 hour ago, Ozonetv said:

as far as I know, that was taken down.

It was posted 5 hours ago (the Facebook listing) and it's still up (or at least it's still findable). You could go delete it.

Edited by miraclemet

16 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

It was posted 5 hours ago (the Facebook listing) and it's still up (or at least it's still findable). You could go delete it.

not much I can do - I deleted it and I dont see a record of it. 

1 hour ago, Ozonetv said:

It was a mistake and unlisted...but I would have charged for shipping ;-)

BTW- if you're interested, make an offer!

Why are you repeatedly breaking every selling rule on the boards and why are you lying about values and ignoring pertinent facts? 

24 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Why are you repeatedly breaking every selling rule on the boards and why are you lying about values and ignoring pertinent facts? 

newbie mistakes. I'm learning

10 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Lying about GPA info or comparing your non pedigree book's value to a pedigree book's value without disclosure or pretending confusion about a book recently listed on facebook isn't a newbie mistake.

You got me human torch - I'm a total hardened criminal with no remorse. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my secret lair since my laser beam needs recharging. :-)

2 minutes ago, Ozonetv said:

You got me human torch - I'm a total hardened criminal with no remorse. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my secret lair since my laser beam needs recharging. :-)

Protecting the reputation and community here is important. You appear to have tried to charge folks more and double post a book. Rather then sarcasm, perhaps learn from this thread. As a newbie here, which in many ways I still am, I've had lots of mistakes here (mostly in buying) that folks were happy to help me with as long as I wasn't a yutz about it....

Or Shenanigans everywhere.

12 minutes ago, Ozonetv said:

Nice, a healthy dose of sarcasm rather than admit you're not being 100% honest.