• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Select Price Cuts Throughout! -- Copper Cavalcade
4 4

152 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

What a thread we have going! We've got @Raze @maidenmate91 and @Jginsberg79 talking beers, bourbon and books, we've got @Ryan. talking full bone; we've got @Old_Man_Adam talking full runs -- once a while, I post a book and maybe it sells! To me, this is what a sales thread should be -- a fun, conversational hangout for the boards! And sometimes you even find a book you want. I'm glad everyone is enjoying and creating a clubhouse of it; thank you all! 

Sunday nights are usually quiet, but I'll post a half-dozen offerings...more still to come after that, we're not closing yet....

:hi:

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Sorry Dan, just those four. I swear I'm not holding back on the Terror Inc keys! :insane:

I didnt know if you had some more in a different box. Ive seen some collections be so scatter brained its madding to go through.