• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Select Price Cuts Throughout! -- Copper Cavalcade
4 4

152 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Kidding aside, THAT is a good call!  These books were a mess, with no organization. But that's all that's here.

If Cthulhu , Darkman and Swamp Thing had a tryst - Terror Inc would be it’s Spawn (see what I did there ?)

Edited by Old_Man_Adam
Spelling is my friend

:takeit:     I'll take Infinity Gauntlet #1-6     Prince + The New Generation: Three Chains of Gold     Spider-Man Super Special #1 Planet of the Symbiotes     ASM #251   and  Captain N The                         Game Master #1 per pm

Edited by Batarag

19 minutes ago, Batarag said:

:takeit:     I'll take Infinity Gauntlet #1-6     Prince + The New Generation: Three Chains of Gold     Spider-Man Super Special #1 Planet of the Symbiotes     ASM #251   and  Captain The                         Game Master #1 per pm

^^ big haul listed above! Thank you Batarag, and you nabbed the best, toughest book in the thread (Prince) :headbang: Congrats!

Not much else to list in this thread, so we are close to closing. I do have Marc Spector: Moon Knight #'s 2-35 if anybody wants all, or singles.

Also, I have some issues of Marvel Comics Presents; I'll offer those numbers later; it's a good chunk but disorganized.

Lastly, there's Spawn #'s 19-25, 29-33, 50-52,67,71,72. Again, just let me know.

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Not much else to list in this thread, so we are close to closing. I do have Marc Spector: Moon Knight #'s 2-35 if anybody wants all, or singles.

Also, I have some issues of Marvel Comics Presents; I'll offer those numbers later; it's a good chunk but disorganized.

Lastly, there's Spawn #'s 19-25, 29-33, 50-52,67,71,72. Again, just let me know.

Hi Gene. I would be interested in these 4 books pending your grades/pricing:

Marc Spector: Moon Knight #4

Spawn #31, #32, and #33

Thanks!