• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 149
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Still pretty amateur on grading, but I was wondering what you are seeing that has you placing it at a 6.5.

I'm seeing 3 or 4 spine ticks, both exterior corners show some light blunting with a light color breaking crease across the upper corner topped off with some light soiling/ink rub across the back.

I would have said about VF-  (7.5), is there something I'm missing or something more serious than I am giving it?

On 7/18/2020 at 10:29 PM, Matthew Greenwell said:

Hi everyone,

Still pretty amateur on grading, but I was wondering what you are seeing that has you placing it at a 6.5.

I'm seeing 3 or 4 spine ticks, both exterior corners show some light blunting with a light color breaking crease across the upper corner topped off with some light soiling/ink rub across the back.

I would have said about VF-  (7.5), is there something I'm missing or something more serious than I am giving it?

I see the same and think safely it’s a 7.0 with a press maybe hitting 7.5