• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Club Kirby (Inquire Within For Membership)
2 2

147 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Strange Tales #094.jpg

yeah an airless vaccuum wont hurt him but god forbid he 'fall'  lol 

1 minute ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

B0F670C4-C62A-4C42-81B0-0C040D55CA30.jpeg

13A1590F-8330-4CD7-BCE2-A415641BBF38.jpeg

"I was a human sattelite, sent to catch a robot!!"

7 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

4C829FA9-166C-418A-8324-9CEC3F4EEAFE.jpeg

Yup. Doctor Doom has a full-size basketball court in his Latverian castle, which he practises on regularly when he has some time off from his attempts at world domination.

Edited by Ken Aldred

44 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Yup. Doctor Doom has a full-size basketball court in his Latverian castle, which he practises on regularly when he has some time off from his attempts at world domination.

Doom’s still fuming about losing a pickup game to Prince.

Prince could ball. 

53 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

My wife wants to pretty up our front yard, and I’ve been campaigning hard for an Easter Island statue.  I’m not getting anywhere with it, tho: I think she suspects it’s a “comic thing”.

Time for spider man statue on lawn then.

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

My wife wants to pretty up our front yard, and I’ve been campaigning hard for an Easter Island statue.  I’m not getting anywhere with it, tho: I think she suspects it’s a “comic thing”.

What about Korg instead?

Worth mentioning.

Rest-Easy-Everyone.-Korg-Is-Coming-Back-

I don't have my childhood comics anymore. I was one of those kids with one of those moms, but I think the first I purchased was Cap 213. The first I ever owned was probably an FF or Avengers. The oldest Kirby comic I currently own is probably FF #1, but this is my oldest anything from Kirby (Sky Masters), and my only Kirby Comic art.

Gcwbp66.jpg

lUoPx8m.jpg

tp8RWrx.jpg

1 minute ago, MR SigS said:

I don't have my childhood comics anymore. I was one of those kids with one of those moms, but I think the first I purchased was Cap 213. The first I ever owned was probably an FF or Avengers. The oldest Kirby comic I currently own is probably FF #1, but this is my oldest anything from Kirby (Sky Masters), and my only Kirby Comic art.

Cool.  You’re only the second person put original art on here.  Let’s see the FF #1 if you’ve got a scan.

2 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Cool.  You’re only the second person put original art on here.  Let’s see the FF #1 if you’ve got a scan.

The GPA took a hard dip right after I bought it which stings a little, but for me this is one of those books where I don't care, like my AF15. Of course that one has more than tripled in value since buying it, so that helps a lot with the Grail sting. What matters is they were available and attainable at the right time and place, and before I stopped purchasing. JIM83 is my only unfulfilled want (GRR will have to do :( ).

9dzueIfl.jpg PFV9ns8l.jpg 

When I sent in my TOS #39 to be graded, it came back as being trimmed and the staples were replaced.  I’m not looking forward to how much I’m going to have to pay to get an unrestored one.  I wish I had known sooner it was restored.  Now I’m sending in my first appearances to be on the safe side.