• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ALL Schomburg all-the-time thread...
15 15

591 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

One of my all time favorite Schomburg covers! (thumbsu

Hide contents

66918c44-791d-42ab-a632-ed8d6c75d8b4_zpsfd6alaon.jpg.0c795729db3fadefbb90fe398b0a8936.jpg

:tink:

Right back at ya!!!:tink: and Wowza what a gorgeous copy!! @MrBedrock must have let you borrow that time machine we all know he has secretly stashed away to pick up this fine example!!

On 7/19/2020 at 1:46 PM, Cat-Man_America said:

It’s amazing, ...this is one of the rare occasions where I can tell from a distance that something was pressed!

Well, if it was I don't know about it.  I bought that book in the mid-90s from a collector in CA, and all of the Nedor books I got from him were in really nice condition.  I assumed he bought them in the 60s or 70s in the same condition.  What makes you think it was pressed?

1 hour ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Well, if it was I don't know about it.  I bought that book in the mid-90s from a collector in CA, and all of the Nedor books I got from him were in really nice condition.  I assumed he bought them in the 60s or 70s in the same condition.  What makes you think it was pressed?

It was intended as a joke, but don't feel bad that it slipped past you as I don't think anybody else caught it either (at the time I thought it was obvious from the cover art).  :facepalm:  ...  :foryou:

:tink:

Edited by Cat-Man_America
...more ale!