• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission received but still not logged
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

It has been over a week now and my submission still has not been logged into my account. I have USPS confirmation that it was received and I am starting to get worried about it. They were all reholders aside from one that was for the Bagley signing and was a separate submission but in the same box. What can be done about this?

Thanks

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Due to the very high volume of mail we have been receiving, it is taking a little longer than normal for packages to be opened and entered.  Right now we are still working on opening and entering mail from early last week.  You will receive an email once that has been entered and as long as the orders were received in our office by the cut off date for that particular signing, then there would be no issue.  We apologize for any inconvenience!  If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!