• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Closed and thank you all) Phantom Lady 13 CGC 5.5 beauty
5 5

41 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Comcav said:

I wouldn't be quite so quick to dismiss the Mystery Men #10 if that little corner piece missing is your problem.  Very tough book, one of the best in the run, and with only 11 blue copies in census, can't be too picky!  It is complete...

Nah it's the xmen 3. I'm not back into it deep enough yet to understand Gold :-)

3 minutes ago, Jginsberg79 said:

Nah it's the xmen 3. I'm not back into it deep enough yet to understand Gold :-)

just ask.  folks here will tell you what is awesome.  THIS.  this is awesome.

I literally did not see the xmen 3, hahaha, was invisible to me!

Not to hi-jac but there was a show in Virginia yesterday. Masks required but I felt uncomfortable...social distancing was not a thing to my surprise, at all. Plus I struck out... I was late (1hr after opening), and from the rumblings...appears there was built up tension on both sides of the transaction (sellers had more inventory than usual, and buyers had more cash than usual...eagerness on both sides). By the time I got there all the deals were done...

1 hour ago, Comcav said:

ok you Silver savages.  you simply are not properly worshipping at the church of Fox.  So I can resist no longer - take per PM!

Congrats! Really cool book. I was just checking in to see if it was still available. 

It was one of those nagging books where the longer it sits,  the greater the temptation grows!