• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 CONSIGNMENT ... SA,BA,CA,MA ...Singles and GROUP LOTS
11 11

202 posts in this topic

A good friend and old customer has asked me to sell his collection for him …. it's 5000+ books and a LOT of it is "better" material. This is not a "Craig's List" 5000. Naturally, there's no way they're all going up at once. This will feature some select individual books and some attractively priced group lots. 

..... books are both raw and slabbed. This will take quite a while, but it will be worth the wait. OFFERS will be considered. 

The terms are in the next post...….. Please read them carefully, as they are a little different from my normal thread.

PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY

TERMS.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM MY USUAL THREADS.

TERMS

1)Shipping to USA is $ 20 for USPS Priority Box, $ 11 for a USPS Priority Flat. I only ship once each week, usually Monday. Due to job concerns, I can not do next day shipping.

BOOKS OVER $ 1000 WILL BE SHIPPED REGISTERED MAIL .

2)Shipping cost to other Countries will vary..... if I am unable to fully insure, the risk will be YOURS.

3) Payment is by check or money order. Paypal up to $ 300 is allowed. 

4)ALL books may be returned in SAME condition within a 2 WEEK period after receipt for ANY reason for full refund plus shipping....return shipping will be your responsibility, unless I missed a major flaw. THESE ARE CONSIGNMENT ITEMS, SO GO OVER THESE ITEMS CAREFULLY WHEN YOU GET THEM, AS SALES ARE FINAL AFTER TWO WEEKS OF RECEIPT.

5)....I DO NOT REFUND SLABBING FEES. ...as the decision to slab is yours.

6)Time Payments may be arranged with 20 % NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. … I do allow the Deposit to be transferred to another item, so it isn't "lost" money to you. Please inquire for details.

7)If you are a member with  very low or no post count, payment may need to be a USPS Money Order. Paypal up to $ 300 will be fine for Boardies in GOOD STANDING.

8) I respect your privacy.... so.... 'I'll Take It" wins in PM OR THREAD.... by time stamp. In the event that time cannot be determined, thread "take its" supercede.

9) I'll take it pending image is allowed and holds the book until you decide otherwise.

10) Trading may sometimes be an option.

This will just be a few items today, but I have 5 short boxes set out to get started on. Coming up in the next week will be Higher grade BA Marvel horror, a bunch of Thor, Hulk, and TOD, plus more. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

THOR 133                                     7.0*                                   C/OW                               $ 50 :news:  SOLD Jginsberg79

... This book has a NM structure but heavy tanning. The book is still very supple. 1st EGO. This is one of my favorite issues of the Lee/Kirby run.

ADSCN8611.JPG

ADSCN8612.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

MARVEL TALES LOT (#1 and #2)                       4.5                          ow                    $ 145 ... the #1 is the Canadian Variant

ADSCN8619.JPG

ADSCN8620.JPG

ADSCN8621.JPG

ADSCN8622 (2).JPG

SUB-MARINER 57                              9.0                      OW/W                         $ 30 ...Everett GGA Bondage cover... one of Bill's last jobs for Marvel before he passed on to the great sand bar in the sky.

ADSCN8617.JPG

ADSCN8618 (2).JPG

MARVEL SUPER HEROES 13                        4.5                              OW                            $ 125  :news: SOLD echu

ADSCN8613.JPG

ADSCN8614.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

For the ASM completist ....

EYE MAGAZINE                                         6.0                            OW                          $ 125 ... ASM giveaway is still attached... this is more scarce in this original state.

DSCN8286 (2).JPG

DSCN8288 (2).JPG

Folks, this is taking longer than I planned.... probably middle of the night before I can start. No high end this time... just some BA and CA group lots and singles.... tonight is TOD, IH, PM/IF, She Hulk, Marvel BA Horror, that sort of thing. Some of the TOD's are real pretty, no more 10's though. GOD BLESS....

TOMB OF DRACULA 1                                  3.5                            OW                                        $ 65  :news:  SOLD echu

...Probably my favorite title as a teen ager

DSCN8673 (3).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

56 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

TOMB OF DRACULA 1                                  3.5                            OW                                        $ 65  ...Probably my favorite title as a teen ager

DSCN8673 (3).JPG

Take 

TOMBV OF DRACULA  6                                      7.5                               OW/W                            $ 25 ... Dimple and tiny chip out top center, o/w very high grade

DSCN8674 (3).JPG

I'm going to try to get the TOD's out this morning. It's vacation season at work and I'm doing 5 twelves this week. I used to be able to backstroke through some OT, but I'm not as young as I once was.... so it's impacting my posting. GOD BLESS....

TOMBV OF DRACULA 7                        5.5                        ow                      $ 8  :news:  SOLD Djohnson321

DSCN8675.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

TOMB OF DRACULA 9                             9.0                      ow/w                      $ 20  :news:  SOLD Crassus

DSCN8676 (4).JPG

Edited by jimjum12