• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 CONSIGNMENT ... SA,BA,CA,MA ...Singles and GROUP LOTS
11 11

202 posts in this topic

TOMB OF DRACULA 39                                  8.5                               ow/w                           $ 11

DSCN8696.JPG

TOMB OF DRACULA 41                       8.0                   ow/w                 $ 8  :news:  SOLD Djohnson321

DSCN8698 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

TOMB OF DRACULA 42                           7.5                               ow/w                            $ 7  :news: SOLD Djohnson321

DSCN8699.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

TOMB OF DRACULA 43                7.5                            ow/w                $12 ... Wrightson cover :cloud9:  :news:  SOLD Bikesnbuses

DSCN8700 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

57 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm going to try to get the TOD's out this morning. It's vacation season at work and I'm doing 5 twelves this week. I used to be able to backstroke through some OT, but I'm not as young as I once was.... so it's impacting my posting. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I can definitely relate to getting older, my advantage this am is that I went to bed early last night and have a cup of coffee in hand now!

TOMB OF DRACULA 45                               9.0                        ow/w                  $ 20  :news:  SOLD Djohnson321

DSCN8701.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

TOMB OF DRACULA 47                        7.5                      ow/w                 $ 8

picture to follow

Edited by jimjum12

TOMB OF DRACULA 49                           7.0                            ow/w                         $ 5

DSCN8703 (2).JPG

TOMB OF DRACULA 50                          7.5                      ow/w                        $ 16 ... Silver Surfer :cloud9:   :news:  SOLD Djohnson321

DSCN8704.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

TOMB OF DRACULA 51                                  9.0                 ow/w            $ 18  :news:  SOLD Djohnson321

DSCN8705.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

TOMB OF DRACULA 53                               7.0                        ow/w                $ 5  :news:  SOLD Bikesnbuses

DSCN8707.JPG

Edited by jimjum12