• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA, DOG DAYS OF SUMMER EDITION IS CLOSED!
4 4

143 posts in this topic

Greetings,  Gang!

The weather  finally  broke here in  midMichigan,  highs  of  around 80  for the next  few  days,  rather  than  that  miserable
two  week  run  of  lower to mid 90's.  HUZZAH,  the upstairs  office  is  tolerable again!

Went to  my  first  comic  show  in  four  months  last   Sunday,  a nice little  local  one  day,  and EVERYBODY  was masked  and  hand  sanitizered
to  a  fare-thee-well,  let's hear it  for  smart  readers!

I  dragged  home  all  sorts  of   comics  and weird  stuff,  so  I'm running  two  threads.   Hereabouts  will  be  my  usual  mix  of  50's through  Bronze, 
and  over in  Mixed   I'll  be  running a thread  with  weird  stuff.  Aurora model, pulps,   oddball  magazines, vintage paperbacks,  plus whatever else I
stumble  across as I dig through the garage.  

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8.50  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four comics, well packed in a padded  envelope.   
$15 boxed  Priority  for  larger quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.   

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Hanna  Barbera  Bandwagon  #1

1962  Gold Key  squarebound,  and this one's  a   beaut.  Large light  dogear upper  RH FC, doesn't break  color so it may not be  visible
in the  scan. But trust  me,  it's there,  lol   
Otherwise  square,   flat,    tight,   glossy, white pages,  with  a  whiff  of  general  wear,  And the dogear.

Asking $35   SOLD!

RSzihXr.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Back  in  a  while  with  some  more  comics,  gotta  go  build the Weird  Bits  thread over  in  Mixed.

Captain Easy  #1,  1956, Argo

Small  tear RH  edge FC,  small  split upper spine,   bit of  general  wear,   slight miscut  lower  edge   
Otherwise  flat  and  glossy,    tight  spine  and CF,  white pages

Asking $20

nNPxE1o.jpg

Edited by catrick339

My Love Story 6

Colletta  cover!

Flat  and  tight,   teensy  tears  at  staples,  but  cover is  still  firmly  attached. Glossy,  white  pages,  minor  wear. 

Asking $35   SOLD!

pp8ReiX.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Tales To Astonish 11

Some general  wear,  small  corner off lower  LH  FC,  I  still have  the piece, it will be shipped with  the book. 
Small corner off upper  RH BC,  apx  the same size  and shape,   sorry  that piece  is gone.  Chipping  and  couple  small
Tears  BC  also. Tight, still decent  gloss, offwhite -  white  pages.

Asking  $60  SOLD!

VLIpuaX.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Giant-Size  Spider-Man 6

Bit  of  general  wear,  tight  flat,  good gloss,  white  pages

Asking $5

ZktEDz6.jpg

Rudolph The Red-Nosed  Reindeer,  1952  edition

Small  split   lower  spine,  bit of  general  wear,    couple  small  tears lower  edge  page 1,  still flat and glossy,  tight with  white pages

Yours for $20

iOqKsck.jpg

X-Men 56

Woo woo!  Neal  Adams!   First  Living  Monolith!  Alex  Summers  becomes  Havok!  EGADS  what a  comic!

This  is  a  solid  copy  to booty,  with  minor general wear  on   a flat tight  copy.  glossy,  white  pages.

Take it home for  $50  SOLD!

OCC4KP5.jpg

Edited by catrick339

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

LivX-Men 56

Woo woo!  Neal  Adams!   First  Living  Monolith!  Alex  Summers  becomes  Havok!  EGADS  what a  comic!

This  is  a  solid  copy  to booty,  with  minor general wear  on   a flat tight  copy.  glossy,  white  pages.

Take it home for  $50

OCC4KP5.jpg

take it

Four Color 142  (#5)

Bugs Bunny and the Haunted  Mountains

Man oh man  is  a  pretty  copy,..from the front.  BC has  fairly wide dust shadows  lower  and  LH  edge, and a  small  corner off upper LH. 
Flat,   super  tight  on  the  single  staple,  altogether beautiful  except  for the corner and  the shadows.  Offwhite pages

Asking  $65,  pretty firm on this  one.   Drop me  a line if  you want a  scan of the back,.   SOLD!

WuzrU62.jpg

Edited by catrick339

X-Men 119

Flat  and  square,   glossy, tight spine  and CF,  white  pages,  Touch  of  general  wear. 

Grab an early  Byrne  issue for $20   SOLD!

yj9SPUy.jpg

Edited by catrick339

FUN #10

L B Cole cover,  but  I gotta  tell  you,  the comics, games,  puzzles, quizzes,  and  toys,  consist  of  two pages  
of activities  in   B & W,  :D  Everything  else  is  comics,  along  with  the  standard  two page text  story.

Also,   I've  heard of  a barrel full of monkeys,  alleged  to be  plenty  of  fun,  but  a barrel  full of rabbits?  I have my doubts,  lol

Flat,  clean,   tight,   good gloss,  white pages. 

Asking  $35  SOLD!

d7BQla0.jpg

Edited by catrick339

7 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

X-Men 119

Flat  and  square,   glossy, tight spine  and CF,  white  pages,  Touch  of  general  wear. 

Grab an early  Byrne  issue for $20

yj9SPUy.jpg

:takeit: