• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - ALL BOOKS SOLD! Silver & Bronze Age Amazing Spider-Man Books for Sale - Round 2! 1st Appearance of MORBIUS!

37 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

Welcome to Sensei Ryan's humble Silver & Bronze Age Amazing Spiderman sales thread!

Rules  :rulez:

1. No HOS members, members on probation (probies), or other baddies.  If you're currently on the probation list or in the HOS for any reason, please avoid this thread.

2. I accept PAYPAL only at this time. Payment must be received within 24 hours of purchase agreement (all items will be shipped out to you within 24 hours of receiving payment as well).  Any claimed item not paid for within 24 hours will be put back up for sale so please make sure you are committed to purchasing the item(s) you're claiming.  Feel free to contact me in advance if you have any questions regarding this rule.

3. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Insured Mail with Tracking and is an additional $12 (with adjusted additional costs to allot for full insurance coverage and/or multiple purchases so yes, I combine shipping but I can't lose out on shipping costs so if you buy multiple or higher than $50 value books, PM me for a shipping quote or just trust me not to overcharge you because that's not what I do) for CONUS buyers only (either with outright purchase or with best offer). Sorry but no international sales at this time (unless we've done business before). 

4. Conditional  :takeit: trumps any and all negotiations via PM. Once I have confirmed a purchase via PM the item(s)/lot will be considered sold and off the market.  Best offers are always considered!!!

5. If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I do have a newly created kudos thread on here but I also have 2 eBay accounts (1 with 2,280+ positive feedback with no negatives and another with 390+ positive feedback with no negatives). Please PM me if you need these usernames or would like any additional references. Typically I'm only a buyer on the boards but I'm selling a couple of extra books, hence, this sales thread.

6. No returns on these items (please PM me with any questions before purchase).  Please note that I am not a professional grader but I do feel after 20+ years of selling experience in the field of comics that I know a decent amount of what I'm talking about.  Plus there are multiple pics of the books being sold.  If you want to see any other pictures of the books please feel free to let me know before claiming one for purchase and I'll be happy to do so!

Here we go…prices of books are as follows:

Amazing Spiderman #71 FN/VF 7.0 (FINE/VERY FINE) Quicksilver appearance! $35 NOW $30! NOW $25! NOW $22! SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #93 VF- (VERY FINE MINUS) 1st Appearance of Arthur Stacy!  SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 (VERY GOOD PLUS) 1st Appearance of Morbius: The Living Vampire! SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #103 FN/VF 7.0 (FINE/VERY FINE) Ka-Zar & Gog Appearance! $30 NOW $25! NOW $20! NOW $17! NOW $15!

Amazing Spiderman #104 FN/VF 7.0 (FINE/VERY FINE) Ka-Zar & Gog Appearance! (slight stain at top of back cover) $30 NOW $25! NOW $20! NOW $17! SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #105 VF- 7.5 (VERY FINE MINUS) Spider-Slayer appearance! (slight stain at bottom of back cover) $35 NOW $30! NOW $25! NOW $22! NOW $18!

Amazing Spiderman #106 VF 8.0 (VERY FINE) Spider-Slayer appearance! (stain at bottom of book front & back cover) $50 NOW $45! NOW $40! NOW $32! NOW $25!

Amazing Spiderman #108 G/VG 3.0 (GOOD/VERY GOOD) 1st Appearance of Sha Shan! $20 NOW $18! NOW $15! NOW $12! NOW $10!

Amazing Spiderman #110 VF 8.0 (VERY FINE) 1st Appearance of the Gibbon!  SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #111 FN/VF 7.0 (FINE/VERY FINE) Kraven appearance! SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #112 VF+ 8.5 (VERY FINE PLUS) Doctor Octopus Cameo appearance! $55 NOW $50! NOW $40! NOW $32! SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #114 VG/FN 5.0 (VERY GOOD/FINE) Doc Ock & Hammerhead appearance! $20 NOW $18! NOW $15! NOW $12! SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #123 VF 8.0 (VERY FINE) Spidey meets Luke Cage! $50 NOW $45! NOW $40! NOW $32! NOW $25!

Amazing Spiderman #124 FR/GD 1.5 (FAIR/GOOD) 1st Appearance of Man-Wolf! (this issue has issues - top left corner missing thru book, heavy spine wear, rusted lower staple - a good beater copy priced low) $16 NOW $14! NOW $12! NOW $10! NOW $8!

Amazing Spiderman #130 VF 8.0 (VERY FINE) Human Torch appearance & 1st Appearance of the Spidermobile! (moisture stain in top left of front/top right of back near spine) $50 NOW $45! NOW $40! NOW $32! NOW $25!

Pictures of books are below!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Ryan

Edited by Sensei Ryan
ALL BOOKS SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #124 FR/GD 1.5 (FAIR/GOOD) 1st Appearance of Man-Wolf! (this issue has issues - top left corner missing thru book, heavy spine wear, rusted lower staple - a good beater copy priced low)

ASM 124 1.jpg

ASM 124 2.jpg

ASM 124 3.jpg

Edited by Sensei Ryan

Amazing Spiderman #130 VF 8.0 (VERY FINE) Human Torch appearance & 1st Appearance of the Spidermobile! (moisture stain in top left of front/top right of back near spine)

ASM 130 1.jpg

ASM 130 2.jpg

ASM 130 3.jpg

Edited by Sensei Ryan