• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contest to pick the last issue of Flash Comics that is obtained by Flashlights
4 4

599 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

Grab your favorite beverage. Smoke if you got em. Lets have another contest in this rapidly shrinking universe of surviving contestants.

giphy.gif

Just for fun, at the end you should make up a ranking showing the results if everyone had gotten their first choice.  Of course you'll have multiple folks who had the same issue as their #1, but would be an interesting What If scenario to see how it might have played out.  :foryou:

A brief break from the contest to alert the contestants.

Calling @comicdonna  Calling @comicginger1789  Calling @ChrispyC66  Calling @William-James88

Calling @Joe Ankenbauer ??  This isnt working for Joe.  (shrug)

Calling @Math Teacher - heard you changed your name from Joe Ankenbauer. :wishluck:

Edited by frozentundraguy

14 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Is it @ChrispyC66 who got eliminated? 

that would have been my guess too, good thing you bumped the thread so I could see it, but then you guessed my guess :ohnoez: 

That's an Infinite progression, hope you get it! :devil:  good luck! :wishluck: 

circle-lines-dancing-infinite-1222917.gi

Edited by ADAMANTIUM