• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contest to pick the last issue of Flash Comics that is obtained by Flashlights
4 4

599 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, ChrispyC66 said:

Thanks f’lites for a flashing good time!

Thanks froz-ent-un-drag-guy for being a great Emcee.  Anyone ever tell you you look like Peter Sellers?

Ill be watching...

BTW my Republic Credits on the finish are on:

WIN: @comicdonna

PLACE: Joe Ankenbauer - who changed his screen name to @Math Teacher

SHOW: @comicginger1789

OUT OF THE MONEY: @William-James88

Edited by ChrispyC66
Joe A’s new name

On 1/19/2021 at 9:22 PM, Warlord said:

Just for fun, at the end you should make up a ranking showing the results if everyone had gotten their first choice.  Of course you'll have multiple folks who had the same issue as their #1, but would be an interesting What If scenario to see how it might have played out.  :foryou:

I can do that, as my notes have been carefully kept in a climate controlled vault of the highest quality construction. :wishluck:

giphy.gif

I just had a brainstorm. Now that the contest is winding down and nearing the end of the line, it's time for a diversion. Many of you have been eliminated, but here's your chance to get something of substance out of this contest. I will run a contest. It will be unrelated to who may be the next contestant eliminated. It should be fun. If anyone else wants to donate a prize, let me know via PM by Monday.

I will send a calling xxxx to all contestants tomorrow, from this thread.

Here's the thumbnail version, but it will be clarified over the next couple of days. :blush:

1) Only the 14 contestants and Flashlights will be eligible to be included in the contest.

2) The contest itself will most likely be held on Friday February the 12th in the evening.

3) This contest may or may not involve thinking, skill, perseverance, and perhaps a small component of luck.

4) Best of all the prize I have selected is on the way already.

More details to follow.

giphy.gif

Uh sorry, the girl popping out of the cake will not be the prize. lol

Edited by frozentundraguy

1 hour ago, frozentundraguy said:

I just had a brainstorm. Now that the contest is winding down and nearing the end of the line, it's time for a diversion. Many of you have been eliminated, but here's your chance to get something of substance out of this contest. I will run a contest. It will be unrelated to who may be the next contestant eliminated. It should be fun. If anyone else wants to donate a prize, let me know via PM by Monday.

I will send a calling xxxx to all contestants tomorrow, from this thread.

Here's the thumbnail version, but it will be clarified over the next couple of days. :blush:

1) Only the 14 contestants and Flashlights will be eligible to be included in the contest.

2) The contest itself will most likely be held on Friday February the 12th in the evening.

3) This contest may or may not involve thinking, skill, perseverance, and perhaps a small component of luck.

4) Best of all the prize I have selected is on the way already.

More details to follow.

giphy.gif

Uh sorry, the girl popping out of the cake will not be the prize. lol

Why? Because she’s now 85 years old?