• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contest to pick the last issue of Flash Comics that is obtained by Flashlights
4 4

599 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm a bit far away in Dallas, but if it interests anyone, there is to be a Fan Expo Comic-Con here in Dallas in September.......

I know some of the boardies mentioned are going, lol well at least 1, but the more the merrier. It's Just Texas is BIG! so meeting for a con might make more sense than a trip for beer :shy: (also I don't drink, but love the sentiment) tell me what y'all think ...... 

Love the idea!

6 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm a bit far away in Dallas, but if it interests anyone, there is to be a Fan Expo Comic-Con here in Dallas in September.......

I know some of the boardies mentioned are going, lol well at least 1, but the more the merrier. It's Just Texas is BIG! so meeting for a con might make more sense than a trip for beer :shy: (also I don't drink, but love the sentiment) tell me what y'all think ...... 

It is only 3hrs, don't be a punk!

10 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's not just me

The vehicle might be needing some tlc

IMG_20210326_094803025.jpg

Just finding an excuse for everyone else to drive all over the state to you. :baiting:

You know there are trains that come down to Austin.  You could ride one of those, save you all the gas and stress on that old clunker! lol

4 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Just finding an excuse for everyone else to drive all over the state to you. :baiting:

You know there are trains that come down to Austin.  You could ride one of those, save you all the gas and stress on that old clunker! lol

did they ever finish that rail to Austin? if so I may go to a con near you guys then, we'll see (thumbsu 

Just now, flashlites said:

oh yeah shes getting up there, poor old car---mines the same way--and i've been putting off buying a new car so I can complete the Flash collection. Hey I got priorities! :signfunny:

Hide contents

oh yes! And I have a parts car for mine, so I'm hoping to keep mine running for some time for sure :wishluck: but I just don't want to push it lol 

3 hours ago, flashlites said:

Hey fellow Texan contestants---any of you still up for getting that beer in Austin? Now that the Spamdemic is over lets do what we were talking about, meeting up for a beer and maybe do a little comic shopping at our favorite Austin comic shops?!

image.png.d8ad6a35a2090b138430fa04b65fb55a.png:tink:

@Crops068 and others might be closer than I lol but I'll live vicariously lol 

7 hours ago, flashlites said:

Hey fellow Texan contestants---any of you still up for getting that beer in Austin? Now that the Spamdemic is over lets do what we were talking about, meeting up for a beer and maybe do a little comic shopping at our favorite Austin comic shops?!

You in town?

16 hours ago, flashlites said:

I should ask the better half if I can make the trek to Austin for a cold one. :fear:

image.jpeg.f38dfd4d7a61123a2c915bad9cc86f12.jpeg