• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-FORCE #11 9.6 UNIVERSAL LABEL

10 posts in this topic

Odds are it already peaked with Deadpool 2, unless you think domino will get her own movie.  You can do your own research in the fox/Disney/marcel stuff to speculate for yourself on those odds.  
also typically 9.8 is ‘investment grade’ for copper or modern slabbed comics, unless they are ultra rare or ultra in demand, which this is not. 

of course, if you get it at the right price, not a ton of downside to sitting on it and waiting, but I don’t think anyone expects domino to become Harley Quinn suddenly after 30 years

16 hours ago, PACIFIC INVESTOR said:

is it a great investment?

No, it's an absolutely terrible investment. That book is as common as dirt and is,t even a 9.8. Plus, it already had it's giant gain. In terms of investments, I can't think of a worst one aside from Hertz stocks. 

37 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

No, it's an absolutely terrible investment. That book is as common as dirt and is,t even a 9.8.

(thumbsu

Plus, it already had it's giant gain.

And that was based on stupidity and misinformation.

In terms of investments, I can't think of a worst one aside from Hertz stocks. 

hm

How many shares do you have? I'll trade you some X-Force #11s for them!

5 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

(thumbsu

And that was based on stupidity and misinformation.

hm

How many shares do you have? I'll trade you some X-Force #11s for them!

I’d rather have the hertz, and it’s not close

Sell it now. Moderns are selling very well right now, and there are currently no signs of a catalyst for Domino attention. I had one just like yours, a 9.6, that I submitted myself, and I sold it earlier this year. I netted a profit on it, even at the lowly 9.6, lol.