• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chamber of Chills 19 Original Art at HA
5 5

71 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2020 at 2:45 PM, Betty-Bates said:

And if MrBedrock does end up with it I will love him just the same! (But he should be prepared to set up the guest room, because, I feel like it would benefit from hours of me adoring it in person!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣)

The guest room is always ready for you and the lesser half!

Edited by MrBedrock

On 7/23/2020 at 7:32 PM, N e r V said:

As a uninformed spectator I’ll say it beats the Baker piece and gets over 50k easily. If I’m wrong I clearly stand on my uninformed logic...:nyah:

Looks like it killed Baker handily with 3 weeks still to go. Damn...

6 hours ago, comicnoir said:

My original estimate was $250,000.00. I might want to raise it to $300,000.00 after watching it shoot up after one day.

F6C3722A-CF06-41F2-9122-714F7B0EBD3C.gif.829616c88ce8041e3dd602a6f25985f5.gif

Foul! Off sides with a late bid after the start of the auction snap...:devil:

35 minutes ago, szav said:

174k... bit lower than I thought it might go  but  still respectable.  Wonder if a boardie was the winner.

On 7/24/2020 at 10:03 AM, N e r V said:

Anyway so far here the boards range is 50k to 150k so if it falls within that range someone can say “I told you so” depending on where it falls. Otherwise something like 25k would be a under performing here and 175k or more is over performing.

I think it went on the higher end of what many expected though. Certainly far above the Baker piece sited earlier in the thread. I think hitting 200k was a long shot this year. I know one collector who certainly would have bid on it and another who might have made a run too but 2020 has been a strange year and both were sidelined from bidding this year. 

I think it’s a great piece to own whomever got it...