WTB: Hot Raw Modern Keys
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Looking to buy the following raw keys:

• Amazing Spider-Man 300 (9.4-9.6)
  • Amazing Spider-Man (Original Sin) 4 (9.6-9.8)
  • Batman Adventures 12 (9.4-9.6)
  • Edge of Spider-Verse: 2 (9.6-9.8)
  • Flashpoint (v2) 1 (9.6-9.8)
  • Invincible Iron Man V3 9 (9.6-9.8)
  • Justice League Dark (v1) 1 (9.6-9.8)
  • Justice Society of America (v3) 1+var (9.6-9.8)
  • New Avengers 7 (9.6-9.8)
  • New Mutants 87 (9.4-9.6)
  • New Mutants 98 (9.4-9.6)
  • Star Wars: Darth Vader 3 (9.6-9.8)
  • Tales of the Teen Titans 44 (9.4-9.6)
  • Teen Titans V6 12 (9.6-9.8)
  • Thor - God of Thunder 6 (9.6-9.8)
  • Ultimate Fallout 4 (9.6-9.8)
  • Venom 3 (1st or 3rd print) (9.6-9.8)
  • Wonder Woman V2 1 (9.4-9.6)
Edited by Bogdan S
5 minutes ago, Bogdan S said:

Not necessarily looking for 9.8 candidates, so maybe $300 for 9.6.

You should probably edit your post which states you're looking for 9.6-9.8, this will save everyone some time.

Good luck with your search!

16 minutes ago, Chazgee said:

You should probably edit your post which states you're looking for 9.6-9.8, this will save everyone some time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't people supposed to come to me with asking prices? I say what I want, sellers present what they think would be a fair asking price and we negotiate from there.

6 minutes ago, Bogdan S said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't people supposed to come to me with asking prices? I say what I want, sellers present what they think would be a fair asking price and we negotiate from there.

You are wrong.

It would behove you to list a price you will pay or a range ,and some sellers may be inclined to offer a price, but none of this is required.

You might consider that having negotiations in this thread might hinder your ability to find a deal you will be happy with.  Some sellers may view the tactic you used here as a fishing expedition by a low-baller.

You asked, so I hope this was a sincere request. Best of luck with your search!

16 minutes ago, NP_Gresham said:

You are wrong.

It would behove you to list a price you will pay or a range ,and some sellers may be inclined to offer a price, but none of this is required.

You might consider that having negotiations in this thread might hinder your ability to find a deal you will be happy with.  Some sellers may view the tactic you used here as a fishing expedition by a low-baller.

You asked, so I hope this was a sincere request. Best of luck with your search!

Well, I'm new to this process. It certainly wasn't my intention to appear as a low-baller. But wouldn't it make the process easier if sellers directly stated the condition of the book they are selling along with the asking price?

Edited by Bogdan S
8 minutes ago, Bogdan S said:

Well, I'm new to this process. It certainly wasn't my intention to appear as a low-baller. But wouldn't it make the process easier if sellers directly stated the condition of the book they are selling along with the asking price?

By that logic, wouldn't it be even easier if you stated what you're willing to pay?

Remember, this isn't the Seller's Forum, this is the Buyer's Forum. 

6 minutes ago, Chazgee said:

By that logic, wouldn't it be even easier if you stated what you're willing to pay?

Guideline 5 is not a requisite anymore. I'm only supposed to state what I'm looking to buy and conditions. Sellers state the asking price and condition. What am I missing here?

Edited by Bogdan S
Just now, Bogdan S said:

Guideline 5 is not a requisite anymore. I'm only supposed to state what I'm looking to buy and conditions. Sellers state the asking price and condition. What am I missing here?

It also states: The more specific you are, the more likely a seller will take the time to help you out.

You're new here and we're just trying to help you find the books you're looking for on this forum that we've been on for years. You don't want the advice, that's your prerogative.  I'm out.  Best of luck.

9 minutes ago, Chazgee said:

You don't want the advice, that's your prerogative.  I'm out.  Best of luck.

Instead of writing 5 comments, you could have written 1 comment stating asking price and condition.

Hello, I've got an ASM #300 CGC signature series signed by Todd McFarlane in a 9.4.  I can't let it go for less than $900.  I have two Justice League Dark #1s, one is a 9.4 ($85) and one is a 9.6 ($135).  Let me know if you're interested.

6 hours ago, kmiracleman said:

Hello, I've got an ASM #300 CGC signature series signed by Todd McFarlane in a 9.4.  I can't let it go for less than $900.  I have two Justice League Dark #1s, one is a 9.4 ($85) and one is a 9.6 ($135).  Let me know if you're interested.

Are the JLDs slabbed? I specifically stated I'm looking for raw copies.

Edited by Bogdan S