• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Here is a 9.9 MINT copy of Amazing Spiderman #361. Just back from CGC! It's one of only three 9.9's on the census.

Da Rulez:

Paypal or cleared cheque

No returns on CGC graded books

Price includes shipping to USA or Canada

First "Take it" in thread trumps ongoing PM negotiations

Trades are an option as part of the negotiations, again first "take it" in thread wins

I have many large sales here on the Boards, lots of references available,  Also on Ebay as 427impaler and the IG as Excelsior Conservation.  Full disclosure, I am selling this book for a buddy of mine, I will handle the entire transaction, shipping Etc.

PRICE:  $10,000 shipped

Last recorded sale for a 9.9 was 2017 for $8,600

Some comments from the owner:

I would actually prefer to trade this beauty for some higher-grade keys or semi-keys in a part-trade / part cash deal. Some of the books I'm looking for are:

Pre-Hero Atlas and Marvels

Amazing Spiderman before #102, 300 and Annual #1

Conan the Barbarian #1

Fantastic Four #13, 25, 48, 49 and Annual #1, 2

Giant Size X-Men #1

Incredible Hulk #181

Iron Man #1

Journey into Mystery #85-100

Marvel Premiere #1

Marvel Spotlight #5

Silver Surfer #1, 3, 4

Tales of Suspense #41-45

X-Men #12, 100

Early DC Showcase

House of Secrets #92

Albedo #2

Bone #1

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1

These books are just off the top of my head. There are dozens of other books that I would interested in trading for.

Thanks

Edited by 427Impaler

Hi all, this is a nice book but other should know  the book mentioned in listing on last sale had 6 covers, not one so not a similar book "Last recorded sale for a 9.9 was 2017 for $8,600"

!SOLD! >$8,600< CGC 9.9 6-Cover Amazing Spiderman #361!! - Page 3 - Modern Age Comic Books - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards

Thanks for the update, don’t know if having six covers with only one hitting 9.9 has added value?

Anyway, that’s all we had for comparison.  The book has gone very hot since that sale also, can’t quantify 9.9 increase but I can say 9.8 value has increased by approximately 50% since then (4227 9.8’s on census).

💐