• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neal Adams cover gallery thread.
13 13

875 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

The 143 was my book. I sold it in January. Pretty cool.

Thank you for making it available. It is well loved in a good smoke-free home. It replaced a 9.4 place holder. It is one of my favorite covers as the character is prominent in a striking way.

On 3/26/2021 at 11:06 PM, dover said:

I bought these to read.

64AD1CB9-1A39-43CF-9FE5-A3EFCB103968.jpeg

245DB576-C625-4BE1-96B7-BFAD78B3C299.jpeg

I determined to buy the Adams SA run as slabbed and signed. Completed! Issue 211 was the hardest one to find. Took over a year to find the right copy. One day I happened to just Google the issue and The Scruffy Nerf Herders had a nice slabbed signed copy for sale at a decent price!

I can’t wait to see it when you get one.  You always snag the nicest copies.  Some of my later Phantom Strangers may be 9.8’s, but none are the Neal Adams ones unfortunately.  I’ve really been enjoying your Superboy posts.  Surprisingly I had never seen them before.

2 hours ago, dover said:

That is a hard to find issue. I will be paying a large sum for mine some day.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:31 AM, dover said:

That is a hard to find issue. I will be paying a large sum for mine some day.

Nice looking PS10. (That PS 13 is a tough one also, still need it)

I was obsessed with finding a decent looking 9.4 or better copy for years to upgrade my raw 9.2. Took me a very long time. I passed up on a 9.4 and an off-centered 9.6 slabbed copy before finally getting my 9.6 copy. To this day I've only seen a very small handful of 9.4 or better copies. Truly tough. 

Edited by Rip