• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed pending renovations. MASKS part 2, SPIDEY! Teen Titans, SUPERHERO (DC and MARVEL), STAR WARS, DISNEY, HARRY POTTER, MINECRAFT, and some others
2 2

124 posts in this topic

I have 4 more new masks tonight and I'm still not done, there will be a few more tomorrow. I did make duplicates of 4 that sold that I will post tonight and I've upgraded the Captain America (my husband took the one without the adjustable elastic).

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

Baby Yoda (Navy background) 

332654687_2020-07-2920_33.25-1.thumb.jpg.65a59ad2f618840a9ee2c2d34339bcf1.jpg

694622218_2020-07-2916_09_26.thumb.jpg.22d76e584828e06611caa70e648822ba.jpg

Still don't see how you feel this was black? :p

1 minute ago, greggy said:

Still don't see how you feel this was black? :p

I didn't "feel" it was black, I THOUGHT it was black when I looked in the kitchen light, lol...in the day I knew it was navy...it's darker in person.

7 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I didn't "feel" it was black, I THOUGHT it was black when I looked in the kitchen light, lol...in the day I knew it was navy...it's darker in person.

The ones I have don't look that dark, dorkette

Just two tonight, one is a duplicate of a sold mask, and the other one is Batman, very few of either of them will be available. Just can't get the material for a semi reasonable price.