• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] The Coming of Galactus! ...in CGC 6.5 OW/W
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've recently sold a couple of keys here recently and I've purchased a few books from these boards going back almost a year since I got back into the hobby and have had nothing but great experiences.  As additional reference, I've sold many (lower cost...) books on eBay (user: ttonyztt) & Mercari (user: TTonyZ).  

Rules:

• No PL/HOS members
  • Acceptable methods of payment:  PayPal, Check
  • Not shipping internationally at the moment - Shipping in USA ONLY
  • Slab will be shipped via insured USPS priority, FedEx or UPS
  • NO RETURNS for CGC graded books, if there are any requests for additional pictures please let me know prior to claiming
  • 7 day return for raw books (returned in the same condition they were received in)
  • First  :takeit:  on this thread takes it ahead of PM discussions/agreements
  • Invoice will be sent within 48 hours of book being claimed
  • Payment of invoice expected within 7 days of receipt of invoice

For sale:

FF48 CGC Blue Label 6.5 OW/W - $1850 shipped   (Also willing to trade for GSX #1 plus cash either way depending on grade)

IMG_20200725_132510.jpg

IMG_20200725_132522.jpg

On 7/25/2020 at 4:40 PM, TTony said:

Hi all,

I've recently sold a couple of keys here recently and I've purchased a few books from these boards going back almost a year since I got back into the hobby and have had nothing but great experiences.  As additional reference, I've sold many (lower cost...) books on eBay (user: ttonyztt) & Mercari (user: TTonyZ).  

Rules:

• No PL/HOS members
  • Acceptable methods of payment:  PayPal, Check
  • Not shipping internationally at the moment - Shipping in USA ONLY
  • Slab will be shipped via insured USPS priority, FedEx or UPS
  • NO RETURNS for CGC graded books, if there are any requests for additional pictures please let me know prior to claiming
  • 7 day return for raw books (returned in the same condition they were received in)
  • First  :takeit:  on this thread takes it ahead of PM discussions/agreements
  • Invoice will be sent within 48 hours of book being claimed
  • Payment of invoice expected within 7 days of receipt of invoice

For sale:

FF48 CGC Blue Label 6.5 OW/W - $1850 shipped   (Also willing to trade for GSX #1 plus cash either way depending on grade)

IMG_20200725_132510.jpg

IMG_20200725_132522.jpg

Take per pm. Thanks!