• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Darth Vader #3 and Amazing Spider-Man #361
1 1

8 posts in this topic

So i found a second print of ASM #361 (first full app of Carnage). I knew that the ASM would be pretty valuable even as a second print. I was thinking of getting it graded and not sure if it is worth it. The ASM I would say is probably about a 7-7.5. Any suggestions?

20200811_210434.jpg

20200811_211543.jpg

20200811_211643.jpg

20200811_211629.jpg

20200811_210454.jpg

20200811_210543.jpg

Edited by SublimedCactus

You should take pictures of the ASM 361 and post them here so we can take a look.  Then the others as well...one post at a time.  Otherwise, you won’t get much feedback here. (thumbsu

12 hours ago, SublimedCactus said:

Hows that

That works. (thumbsu  

The book would benefit from a good pressing,  May not be worth the investment though if you want to sell it.  8.0 at best...IMO.

12 minutes ago, SublimedCactus said:

What do you mean by a good pressing? It is possible, i have had this thing in my collection for a few years, and this is how it was bought. it wasnt in the best bag when i bought it. 

Pressing is a relatively new technique of using pressure and heat to remove imperfections.  When I was collecting in the 90s it wasn't a thing but it's pretty prevalent now especially if you want to get something graded by the CGC. It can sometimes improve scores 1.5-2 points. I'm sure more people can speak more knowledgeably than me on this.