• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY/PRICE CUTS You Might Find It!
3 3

198 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Logan's Run #6 copy A & B both VF/VF- 1st solo Thanos story. Ol' Wertham would have loved this one -- the big guy bounces a mother and child off a stone plateau. Your choice $15 each 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: copy B

What the??? :whatthe: I leave this place for a few hours and come back to beer cans strewn all over by @Unstoppablejayd and @Jginsberg79 like its some kinda frat house around here!

Schweet!!! :banana: Gives me hope for humanity :cloud9:

Ok, let's get this joint cleaned up and hang a couple dozen more oddballs, most of which no one else would be crazy enough to bother offering around here....but...you never know .... You Might Find It! :devil:

^^ Marvel Classic Comics 1-35 lot! Thank you again Josh! (worship)

^^ and welcome to the thread to another great boardie, @ss5rmp who nabs Logan's Run #6 copy B.

Thank you! :headbang:

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

A pair of Charlton Comics' Just Married, #'s 61 and 88, both VG range, which is how Charltons came off the presses, I think. Take the pair for $3

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'll buy that pair for three dollars.  :takeit:

Edited by speedcake