• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED THANK YOU
6 6

123 posts in this topic

Adventures Into The Unknown #20

6.5+  w/ow Corner fold top right.  Some pressure marks across title, do not break color- you can probably pound them flat with a hammer, gently of course...
probably better to hire a professional comic pounder though.  Still a good deal!

Otherwise super tight.  Fun read.
$75 reduced $58  SOLD- THANK YOU!

IMG_7678.jpeg

Edited by Black Bat

Forbidden Worlds #145
7.5 - 8.0 White

Is she a woman… or a savage jungle beast?  
Spoiler alert- 
she’s actually a disgusting tentacled alien ingeniously "disguised" as a woman-headed cheetah panther!
$20  What??? Free to first purchase tonight (7/31) over $100!  

IMG_7661.jpeg

IMG_7662.jpeg

IMG_7663.jpeg

IMG_7660.jpeg

Edited by Black Bat

Horrors #13

2.0 Cover loose at bottom staple, Otherwise OW and supple. Impressive in mylar!
I bought this not long ago then immediately upgraded.  This has a demented story about two guys that go on a murder rampage- just shooting people because they can-  
can't read that if it’s slabbed!

SOLD- thanks!

IMG_7688.jpeg

IMG_7691.jpeg

IMG_7689.jpeg

IMG_7687.jpeg

IMG_7690.jpeg

IMG_7686.jpeg

Edited by Black Bat

Space Western #42
7.0+
Where the cowboys do what the US military can’t.  Corner fold lower right, abrasion lower left corner.  

SOLD- thanks!

IMG_7612.jpeg

Edited by Black Bat

50 minutes ago, Black Bat said:

weird little Bulletman Comic #11.  1942 Diamond Shoes Giveaway.  Buy War Bonds!
$25

IMG_7599.jpeg

IMG_7600.jpeg

IMG_7602.jpeg

I don't want to threadcrap or anything, but thought I'd provide a little info on this weird thing. This isn't, strictly speaking, an issue of Bulletman (even though it uses the cover art from Bulletman #3). This is one of a loose series of miniature comics called "Mighty Midget Comics", published by Samuel E. Lowe. The interior reprints content from Bulletman #6 and #7 and from Master Comics #27 (and as I recall is only 30 pages despite what the cover says!). Lowe sold these cheap little reprint books originally for 2 for 5 cents!

What's interesting about THIS copy is the shoe store ad on the back cover. I've seen this issue before, but always with a blank back cover (except for the war bonds bit). If there's someone into collecting Fawcett and related material who enjoys the chase for odd printings and variants, this one is for you!

19 minutes ago, Black Bat said:

Horrors #13

2.0 Cover loose at bottom staple, Otherwise OW and supple. Impressive in mylar!
I bought this not long ago then immediately upgraded.  This has a demented story about two guys that go on a murder rampage- just shooting people because they can.  Cant read that if it’s slabbed!
$200

IMG_7688.jpeg

IMG_7691.jpeg

IMG_7689.jpeg

IMG_7687.jpeg

IMG_7690.jpeg

IMG_7686.jpeg

:takeit:

The Perfect Crime #8
7.5+ Very small chip missing from back cover bottom edge and some minor color wear, otherwise rock solid.

Another beautiful crime book with a menacing cover- wish the cop wasn’t there…  is that messed up? 
SOLD- thanks!

IMG_7699.jpeg

Edited by Black Bat

Just now, Black Bat said:

The Perfect Crime #8
7.5+ Very small chip missing from back cover bottom edge and some minor color wear, otherwise rock solid.

Another beautiful crime book with a menacing cover- wish the cop wasn’t there…  is that messed up?  
$35

IMG_7699.jpeg

IMG_7700.jpeg

IMG_7701.jpeg

Take

Authentic Police Cases #36

Baker inside and out.
4.5?  ow.  Tough to grade, book is solid and supple, tanning around edges of cover, top staple attached but loose. 1/2" split bottom spine. Lots of dents on cover that don't break color,  and a few around top right corner that do.  Edge wear

SOLD- thanks!

IMG_7703.jpeg

Edited by Black Bat