• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored CGC books in new 'character' blue labels.
8 8

492 posts in this topic

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Is this going to be one of those threads where a mod is scrubbing or hiding posts and the other mods don't know that it is going on

I think dylan said he hid his other posts

Just now, William-James88 said:

What's the name of the long river in Egypt?

If you disassemble the river you will see that it is a series of smaller bodies of water and not a river at all. 

Now go eff yourself! :sumo:

:jokealert:

1 minute ago, Bird said:

If you disassemble the river you will see that it is a series of smaller bodies of water and not a river at all. 

Now go eff yourself! :sumo:

:jokealert:

If rain falls in one of the smaller bodies of water, is it considered restorative to the overall product?

14 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

The current Standard of moderation is completely incomprehensible. 

It may be, but the OP came on and said he had hidden all of his posts, except for one, last grand retort, prompting my lol post a page back. I should have used the quote function. There was one other post after mine that did quote the post, but it too has disappeared.

Just now, Pontoon said:

It may be, but the OP came on and said he had hidden all of his posts, except for one, last grand retort, prompting my lol post a page back. I should have used the quote function. There was one other post after mine that did quote the post, but it too has disappeared.

I have it quoted

Here...