• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored CGC books in new 'character' blue labels.
8 8

492 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, dylanthekid said:

No, I just need to prove you knew something was not true, & you said it anyway with the intent of causing me harm.

hm

4a25e5.jpg.832467a69c4cfe2223ca268f5f8b7e2c.jpg

42 minutes ago, dylanthekid said:

Not scrubbed, consolidated. Do you have any questions to ask to me :)?

Ask? No.  You have provided enough information for me to draw conclusions.

However, I will offer a small bit of advice as someone who stayed at a Holiday inn towards the end of 2018 - Stop posting about this.  You’re doing your reputation much more harm than good. Shelve your ego, and play the long game. Make things right by being a good businessman going forward who treats people right.

Just now, PeterPark said:

So when it is worth it to sell the comic you can write an adequate description. This is hard to understand?

It is always worth selling the comics, just not always writing a super detailed description. If I want to switch to the BLISSARD model I will. I don't at the moment but thank you

It is always worth selling the comics, just not always writing a super detailed description. If I want to switch to the BLISSARD model I will. I don't at the moment but thank you

More Words of Wisdom for the ages :cloud9:

I will wait for you to recognize your contradiction. Why are you bringing up a super-detailed description? Are you confusing that with adequate?

Since it seems to be a nice night out, I am going to walk to the store and get a gallon of milk.  I should be home in time for the GA segment of the ComicLink auctions...

Try not to get the thread locked. 

39 minutes ago, dylanthekid said:

Light sun shadow top back, about 6 spine ticks, tiny tear on bottom spine, slight to moderate foxing on spine. that back really needs a clean!

Cancel your eBay listing. Send this to CCS and then cgc if it comes back blue 8.0 or higher I'll pay 2x what it cost for pressing, cleaning and grading. If it doesn't come back 8.0 or higher you pay me $50

Since you hid/deleted the book I've added the pics here. 

@dylanthekid

Screenshot_20200731-191636_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200731-191640_eBay.jpg

Edited by Iceman399

1 minute ago, PeterPark said:

(shrug) Show me evidence that outweighs evidence to the contrary. I am a scientist.

Infamous Long Island Catholic High School 1992

Student - “Science sucks.”

Brother D.M. - “Gentlemen, science neither sucks nor blows.  If it did everyone would want to be a scientist.”

that memory never gets old. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Infamous Long Island Catholic High School 1992

Student - “Science sucks.”

Brother D.M. - “Gentlemen, science neither sucks nor blows.  If it did everyone would want to be a scientist.”

that memory never gets old. 

I thought you left to get milk? :baiting:

Apparently the pandemic has caused the stores to stop pricing milk... what the ?

We will find out at the register and then more fun with this thread will ensue.

EDIT:  If you look closely the Purple Capped Containers of 2% Milk while the Blue Capped Containers are Fat Free... The Green Label Containers are 1%.

Thankfully Dylan doesn't sell milk. 

image.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

1 hour ago, dylanthekid said:

If anyone has a problem with me, you can give me a call & discuss it, I have absolutely nothing to hide. The part that everyone forgets in this thread is that I thought the resto was non additive to the current grades making it a blue label. Trimming is not considered restoration, it is damage that is intended to deceive people & shame on anyone who does not note it. There was absolutely no change on my end, I canceled the sales pretty immediately after finding out, actually quite frankly it took longer because I had this really annoying thread to deal with.

Okay then I will bite....please show other examples on “non additive resto” occurring on blue label SA books that aren’t in character labels?

Secondly if you believe that trimming isn’t resto, that goes against the defined OS and CGC standards....are you speaking for the entire hobby, or probably just yourself or are you looking to lobby and have the definitions changed?  Being the only person on the planet to believe something doesn’t make it right.

14 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

I see that all the time with toilet paper and paper towels. They charge uh...well...doesn't matter, you'll take it!

$4 

Part of me feels I should have made the trip to Costco.  I usually just get it from Costco... but I didn’t want to make the trip.