• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HellBoy
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Ive asked this on 2 other topic searchers cause i cant find the answer online i been looking

Hello everyone I just started collecting the hellboy series and I was wondering because I don’t wanna read from the comics cheapest way to buy them in paperback 

I bought the omnibus volume 1,2,3,4 from my local book store was this the cheapest way or is there a cheaper way?

Im wondering if this is how the order goes that i should be reading them in if it is the cheapest way

Omnibus 1

Omnibus 2

Omnibus 3

Omnibus 4

The complete short stories volume 1

The complete short stories volume 2 

Also can you add any of the paperbacks im missing if i am

Hello everyone I just started collecting the hellboy series and I was wondering because I don’t wanna read from the comics cheapest way to buy them in paperback 

I bought the omnibus volume 1,2,3,4 from my local book store was this the cheapest way or is there a cheaper way?

Im wondering if this is how the order goes that i should be reading them in if it is the cheapest way

Omnibus 1

Omnibus 2

Omnibus 3

Omnibus 4

The complete short stories volume 1

The complete short stories volume 2 

Also can you add any of the paperbacks im missing if i am

Edited by Blackmassangel

The Library Editions are an expensive way to read Hellboy, but Mignola’s chiaroscuro-heavy art looks great in the larger format. Worth owning.

I have some trade paperbacks as reading copies, which were bought years earlier.

5 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

The Library Editions are an expensive way to read Hellboy, but Mignola’s chiaroscuro-heavy art looks great in the larger format. Worth owning.

I have some trade paperbacks as reading copies, which were bought years earlier.

They're basically Hellboy Absolutes. A must-have IMO for huge fans.

3 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

I shall buy the library ones then and keep the paperbacks for reading thank you :)