• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Received Damaged Books

3 posts in this topic

Hello, 

A few weeks ago I sent my first submission to CGC. I received them today and 5 of the 6 book's cases are cracked open. At least one issue took significant damage. I assume this was all done by the postal service during the shipping to me. I'm incredibly disappointed. The 5 that are "cracked" are open along the seams, not sealed, somewhat "bowed" open. Any idea what I can do? I'm terrified to ship them back since I fear further damage. 

Vol6.jpg

Vol3.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  We're very sorry to hear your books arrived with some damage to the holders.  Please email this information to our customer service department and they can provide you with instructions on how to send those back to be reholdered as well as a pre-paid shipping label you can use to send them back.  You can email those to us at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!