• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ENOCH BOLLES ....and other fine Pin-Up art
3 3

105 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2024 at 3:23 PM, Darwination said:

A 9.0 Film Fun is absolutely remarkable (not to mention that's an incredible Bolles). 

Got it from Dwight, which should explain everything :bigsmile:

On 3/22/2024 at 3:23 PM, Darwination said:

Is the Playboy the one with Bettie wearing only a Santa hat? :D

Affirmative. I slabbed them to sell, but now I don't know. My MAD 29 was white Mountain and got a CGC 8.5 OW/W and kept the Ped... it looks much nicer but had some stacking dirt on the b.c. that hammered it. First Don Martin :cloud9: GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 3/22/2024 at 3:08 PM, jimjum12 said:

This one is on it's way back from CGC, where it was graced with a blue CGC 9.0. It's a beauty. My Nugget 1 got CGC 6.5, and my PLAYBOY 2/55 with the Bettie Page centerfold got a CGC 9.4. They were not easy on them, but certainly fair. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

81HAEJf.jpeg

Congrats Jim, that is a jaw- dropper!

I think the McCauley is going to do surprisingly well.  Reefer Girl might just go crazy, too.

Did a boardie happen to win an obscure Bolles this weekend on eBay?  I was underbidder and have a proposition if you did... (not the sort of thing you'll see me asking too often :frustrated:)  PM ME

But while I'm here, Bolles

TattleTalesv03n02(1934-06.Nuregal)coverBolles.thumb.jpg.427aeb231f41fc460bd13670958812be.jpg

and one of a *lovely* batch of Judge I scanned and bagged tonight:

Judgev089n2296(1925-10-31.Leslie-Judge)coverRuthEastman.thumb.jpg.f7f4f6a9705a8ec19d483e4cd72105e5.jpg