• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Chicago — moved again, now Oct. 15-17, 2021
4 4

104 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2020 at 10:31 AM, TheWatcher said:

Can't wait :whee:

Me either. :whee:

I haven’t been since 2017 so I’m really happy with these dates. Now I’ll be :wishluck: that this mess is cleared up enough for a show by then. 

Edited by mysterio

35 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

The way our governor and the mayor of our largest city are handling things, I wouldn't be too optimistic about WW happening in June.  C2E2 has already bumped to December of '21. 

Yes, god forbid they prioritize attempting to keep people safe over letting a comic convention happen. Again, if people stayed home, worse masks, and acted responsibly, this wouldn't be an issue. But people are selfish, and stupid, and selfish, and so we are where we are. I can't help but notice nobody seems to ever be criticizing the Governor of North Dakota, where one in every 1,000 North Dakota residents have died from Covid. But there are no major conventions to cancel in Fargo, so who cares?

3 minutes ago, bpc3qh said:

Yes, god forbid they prioritize attempting to keep people safe over letting a comic convention happen. Again, if people stayed home, worse masks, and acted responsibly, this wouldn't be an issue. But people are selfish, and stupid, and selfish, and so we are where we are. I can't help but notice nobody seems to ever be criticizing the Governor of North Dakota, where one in every 1,000 North Dakota residents have died from Covid. But there are no major conventions to cancel in Fargo, so who cares?

Stripes Francis Lighten Up Francis GIF - StripesFrancis Francis LightenUpFrancis GIFs