• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark Bagley & Sam de la Rosa private signing.

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I planning on submitting 6 9.8 cgc graded comics and 2 non-graded comics to the Mark Bagley & Sam de la Rosa private signing.  I have a few questions.

1. Do I need to include bags and boards for the 6 cgc graded comics for after they are opened by cgc?  I'm hoping they keep the 9.8 grading. If I do need to include bags and boards do I need to pack it with each comic or just in the shipping box?

2. How do I make sure I'm paying the $5 fee to have the 6 cgc graded comics opened?  I selected "resubmitting" and entered the cgc number.  All 8 comics are coming out to the same price.  $95 for both signatures and $5 for the Venom label. 

Thank you for the help.  This will be my first private signing. 

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  When submitting books that are already encapsulated, you can include your own window bags in the box with your submission and we can then put your book in the provided window bags.  If you do not have your own bags, we will have bags available here, however, you would not be able to indicate where you want the book signed in that instance.  

The online order form will not list the crack out fee, however, it will be added to your order once the submission is received.  You are not charged anything until we physically receive it here in the office.

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!