• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED…PLEASE DELETE
1 1

45 posts in this topic

Hello, fellow collectors!!!

These are my requirements and rules for purchases...subject to change of course.  :bigsmile:

No probation or Hall of Shamer's please.

Method of payment is PayPal only (does NOT include Friends/Family...this is for buyer protection)

Shipping for CGC graded books is $10 for a single slab, plus $1 per slab after that.  Shipping for raw books is $3.50 for a single comic, .50 cents per book after that.  These prices are adjustable, depending on quantity and/or weight.  PM me and we'll discuss it.  (thumbsu

I only ship to the 50 United States.  Sorry, no international shipping.  :S

No returns on products, unless they were damaged in transit.  PM me pictures of the damage and we'll work together to find a solution.

I will entertain reasonable offers, so please PM me.  First :takeit:in the thread ONLY is the winnah, even if PM negotiations are in progress!!!

If someone would like any other pictures taken of a particular item, please let me know.  I'm more than happy to oblige.  (worship)

If you see an error with a listing, i.e. false/missing information, bad pictures, etc., please let me know so that I may correct it.  I'm open-minded when it comes to feedback and criticism, but please keep it civil.

'There are no perfect people in this world...only perfect intentions.'

Any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!!!  Thanks so much for looking and good luck!!!

Edited by Galen130
Continuing to update...

Ghost Rider #4; Roulette and Silfer introduced; GD/VG, at best.

I'm no expert, so feel free to ask questions, request more pics, or make comments (thumbsu

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130
Trying not to use up too much acreage...

Marvel Spotlight #8; This was the last issue drawn by Mike Ploog; VF-, or better.

This is a very nice copy, with a few minor defects...mainly the 'corrugated' look on the front right page edge.  This goes through the whole book, but it's is pretty mild.  I believe this can be pressed out.  I'm no expert, so feel free to ask questions, request more pics, or make comments (thumbsu

$35, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Action Comics #309 (2/64)(OW Pages), CGC 7.5.  This issue features appearances by Batman & Robin, Legion of Superheroes, and President John F. Kennedy.  The comic book was in newsstands about one month after JFK was assassinated.

$80, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

20210113_112939.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Amazing Adventures #7 (7/71)(OW/White Pages), CGC 9.6.  Neal Adams cover.  Inhumans and Black Widow featured.  Goliath cameo appearance.

$150, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

20210113_113102.jpg

Edited by Galen130

On 7/31/2020 at 2:16 PM, Galen130 said:

Ghost Rider #4; Roulette and Silfer introduced; GD/VG, at best.

I'm no expert, so feel free to ask questions, request more pics, or make comments (thumbsu

$10, PLUS SHIPPING

On 8/3/2020 at 10:20 AM, Galen130 said:

Marvel Spotlight #8; This was the last issue drawn by Mike Ploog; VF-, or better.

This is a very nice copy, with a few minor defects...mainly the 'corrugated' look on the front right page edge.  This goes through the whole book, but it's is pretty mild.  I believe this can be pressed out.  I'm no expert, so feel free to ask questions, request more pics, or make comments (thumbsu

$35, PLUS SHIPPING

Take these per pm

2 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Action Comics #309 (2/64)(OW Pages), CGC 7.5.  This issue features appearances by Batman & Robin, Legion of Superheroes, and President John F. Kennedy.  The comic book was in newsstands about one month after JFK was assassinated.

$80, PLUS SHIPPING

20210113_112939.jpg

20210113_112948.jpg

20210113_112957.jpg

take

On 1/13/2021 at 1:01 PM, Galen130 said:

Amazing Adventures #7 (7/71)(OW/White Pages), CGC 9.6.  Neal Adams cover.  Inhumans and Black Widow featured.  Goliath cameo appearance.

$150, PLUS SHIPPING

20210113_113102.jpg

20210113_113110.jpg

20210113_113119.jpg

:takeit: per PM and Thanks

Ghost Rider #12 (6/1975).  Phantom Eagle makes an appearance in this issue.

I believe this comic to be in Good condition, or better.  This comic shows minor wear along the spine and very small tears/creases at the staples. The staples are a bit discolored.  There is light blunting on the all corners, as well as a number of spine stress creases on the covers that break the ink.  There are some scratch/ink breaks on the front cover.  The comic shows some soiling/staining on the back.  The front and back covers show some wrinkles/creases that break the ink.  The upper right corner of the front cover shows a bend crease that breaks the ink.  The back cover has a few small spots where the color has been scraped off.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #16 (2/76).  A shark makes an appearance in this issue.  Lol!!!

I believe this comic to be in Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows a little wear along the spine and very small creases at the staples. The staples are slightly discolored.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a number of spine stress creases on the front cover that break the ink.  There are some scratch/ink breaks on the front cover.  The comic shows some light soiling/staining on the back.  The front and back covers show some wrinkles/creases that break the ink.  The upper right corner of the front cover shows a light bend crease that barely breaks the ink.

$12, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #18 (1st series).  This copy is the $.25 cent edition, featuring appearances by Spider-Man and Black Widow.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/tics that lightly break the ink.  The front cover, on the bottom edge near the bottom spine, shows some light wear.  The back cover shows light soiling/ink transfers along the spine and the top/bottom page edges, as well as a very mild bend of the bottom left corner that doesn’t break the ink.  Both covers show a number of very mild indentations/waves that I believe can be pressed out.

$14, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #19 (1st series).  This copy is the $.25 cent edition, featuring appearances by Satan and the Son of Satan.

I believe this comic to be in Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a number of spine stress creases/tics that lightly break the ink.  The front cover, on the bottom edge, shows some very light wear.  The back cover shows light soiling/ink transfers along the spine and the top/bottom page edges, as well as a 1/4” or smaller tear on the top page edge.  A picture was taken of that page edge to show that the mild bend/curl doesn’t actually show tanning…it’s the lighting when the picture was taken from a different angle.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #20 (1st series).  This issue is a Daredevil crossover, featuring Daredevil as well as the death of Smasher.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.  The top staple is slightly bent, while the book appears to have been stapled out of alignment.  The back cover shows a few spots of light ink transfers.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out.

$20, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #22 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Enforcer.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a very small chip/tear on the right edge in the blue.  The back cover shows a few spots of light ink transfers, as well as a very small chip on the bottom edge.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #30 (1st series).  This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

I believe this comic to be in Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a bend crease on the top edge that lightly breaks the ink, as well as the top right corner.  There are a couple very light spots of ink transfer/soiling near the spine on the back cover.  The book is also slightly misaligned, with a very mild spine roll.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out.

$7, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130