• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

U.S. SHIPPING ONLY: Comic cards, Ghost Rider toys, CGC slabs, Odds & Ends!! Thread will close September 6th!! All items 20% off, except O.B.O. listings!! CGC slab recap on page 10!! Thread reboot coming soon!!
4 4

97 posts in this topic

Hello, fellow collectors!!!

This is a sales thread for comic-related non-sport trading cards, mostly the premium stuff...i.e. foils, holograms, chromium, etc.  I do have common cards for most card sets you see here, but there are way too many to list.  If your'e interested in any common sets/cards, please PM me and we'll discuss it. 

I don't have trading cards graded and I'm no expert.  The conditions of the cards are estimates only, but feel free to call me out on any mistakes you may see in regards to appearances. (thumbsu  I use the current edition of Becket Non-Sport Almanac in order to estimate pricing.

Rules, rules, so many rules!!! 

No HOSers, no probies, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Method of payment is check, money order, PayPal (as a last resort).

Shipping for high value cards include a penny sleeve and a card top loader.  I will use card binder pages to ship multiple cards instead of top loaders.  Using these will allow me to keep them flat between thick pieces of cardboard for extra protection.  Any questions or concerns, please let me know. (worship)

I will ship individual cards in their penny sleeve and top loader in a bubble envelope for a nominal fee.  Shipping them via Media Mail is technically not an option, since they aren't books.  Items will most likely ship via Parcel Select.  If more than one card is to be shipped, or a whole set, I will ship Priority with the buyer paying a portion of the cost.

I only ship to the 50 United States.  Sorry, no international shipping. 

No returns on products, unless they were damaged in transit.  PM me pictures of the damage and we'll work together to find a solution.

I will entertain reasonable offers, so please PM me.  First :takeit:in the thread ONLY is the winnah, even if PM negotiations are in progress!!!

If someone would like any other pictures taken of a particular item, please let me know.  I'm more than happy to oblige.  (worship)

If you see an error with a listing, i.e. false/missing information, bad pictures, etc., please let me know so that I may correct it.  I'm open-minded when it comes to feedback and criticism, but please keep it civil.

'There are no perfect people in this world...only perfect intentions.'

Any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!!!  Thanks so much for looking and good luck!!!

SkyBox 1993 DC Bloodlines embossed foil trading card.  The card is #S1 of 4, The Man of Steel.

I believe this card to be in NrMint to Mint condition.  There are no noticeable defects and the corners are sharp.

$8 shipped  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

SkyBox 1995 Batman Master Series Premiere Edition, Chromium trading card.  This card is #1 of 2, featuring Batman.

I believe this card to be in Mint condition.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

2 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

SkyBox 1995 Batman Master Series Premiere Edition, Chromium trading card.  This card is #1 of 2, featuring Batman.

I believe this card to be in Mint condition.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING

20200522_163406.jpg

20200522_155921.jpg

:takeit:

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Double-sided Spectra trading card.  The card is #DS1, Green Lantern…with Hal Jordan on the reverse.

I believe this card to be in NrMint to Mint condition because there is very light blunting on a couple corners.

$12 shipped  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Double-sided Spectra trading card.  The card is #DS2, Batman…with The Joker on the reverse.

I believe this card to be in NrMint condition because there is very light blunting on a few of the corners.

$12 shipped  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Double-sided Spectra trading card.  The card is #DS4, Flash…with Reverse Flash on the reverse.

I believe this card to be in NrMint condition because there is very light blunting on a few of the corners.

$12 shipped  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Double-sided Spectra trading card.  The card is #DS5, Lobo…with Lobo on the reverse.

I believe this card to be in less than NrMint condition because the top and left side of the front are a bit roughed up.

$10 shipped  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

They are all NrMint to Mint...IMO.  I'm only including pics of the front.  If you'd like to see the backs, please let me know.  They'll take up a lot of space here. :)

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Foil trading card.  The card is #F1, Wonder Woman.  SOLD

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Foil trading card.  The card is #F2, Aquaman.  SOLD

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Foil trading card.  The card is #F3, Green Arrow.  SOLD

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Foil trading card.  The card is #F4, Hawkman.  SOLD

$10 shipped (each card)  ALL SOLD

Edited by Galen130

7 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

These 4 cards are a complete set.  They are all NrMint to Mint...IMO.  They can be purchased together or individually.  I'm only including pics of the front.  If you'd like to see the backs, please let me know.  They'll take up a lot of space here. :)

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Foil trading card.  The card is #F1, Wonder Woman.

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Foil trading card.  The card is #F2, Aquaman.

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Foil trading card.  The card is #F3, Green Arrow.

SkyBox 1994 DC Master Series, Foil trading card.  The card is #F4, Hawkman.

$25, PLUS SHIPPING (set)

$8, PLUS SHIPPING (individual)

20200521_103215.jpg

20200521_103237.jpg

20200521_103634.jpg

20200521_103659.jpg

take wonder woman :takeit:

Marvel Comics 1993 Siege of Darkness: Midnight Sons #1 to #3 promo, uncut panel cards.  The card panels promote the Siege of Darkness: Midnight Sons 3-part comic mini-series.  These cards are being sold together…they will not be separated.  I do have pics of individual cards.  PM me if you'd like to see them. (thumbsu

I believe these cards are in less than NrMint condition.

$10 shipped (set only)

$5 shipped (each panel)

20200410_122911.jpg

20200410_122934.jpg

Edited by Galen130

1994 Flair Marvel Annual Master Print, Storm.  Fleer produced these 6.5” x 10” cards of Marvel Annual comic book characters in a set of 10, which were special cards randomly inserted into cases of trading cards of the same name (one per case).  It is bagged and boarded.

I believe this card to be in NrMint to Mint condition.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

22 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Flair/Fleer 1994 Marvel Annual Power Blast cards.  This is not a complete set so all cards are priced individually.  If a buyer wishes to purchase all of them, I will discount the whole batch.  Please PM me and we'll discuss it. (thumbsu

I can take individual pictures of the cards if requested.  These pics show all available cards.

1.  Iron Man #3                           $6; NrMint to Mint
  2.  Phoenix #5                            $5; NrMint to Mint
  3.  Storm #6                                $5; NrMint to Mint
  4.  Venom #7                              $5; NrMint to Mint
  5.  Wolverine #8                         $6; NrMint to Mint
  6.  Ghost Rider #9                      $5; NrMint to Mint (2 copies)
  7.  Punisher #10                         $5; NrMint to Mint
  8.  Captain America #11            $6; NrMint to Mint
  9.  Thor #13                                $5; NrMint to Mint
  10.  Silver Surfer #14                   $5; NrMint to Mint
  11.  Spider-Man #15                     $6; NrMint to Mint
  12.  Deadpool #16                        $6; NrMint to Mint
  13.  Invisible Woman #17            $5; NrMint to Mint
  14.  Dr. Doom #18                        $5; NrMint to Mint

20200802_141348.jpg

20200802_141600.jpg

• :takeit: Spidey #15 & 1994 Storm Fleer annual master print!
Edited by Skylath

Fleer 1994 Marvel Masterpieces, Hildebrandt Gold Signature card #18, Captain America.  I do have other signature cards in this series, but I haven't taken pictures of any of them yet.  Feel free to PM me if you're looking for one in particular.

$6 shipped

20200802_130232.jpg

20200802_130243.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Fleer 1994 Marvel Masterpieces, Hildebrandt Gold Signature card #94, Punisher.  I do have other signature cards in this series, but I haven't taken pictures of any of them yet.  Feel free to PM me if you're looking for one in particular.

$7 shipped

20200802_130304.jpg

20200802_130314.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Topps 1993 Jurassic Park Silver Action Hologram Stickers.  These cards/stickers were inserted into Jurassic Park comic books #4 to #10.

I believe these cards to be in no better than NrMint condition.  I hope the scans are of decent quality.  With the reflective surface of the cards, I couldn't find a decent lighting source that truly showed the hologram as it is intended...without serious glare.  Any questions, please let me know. (thumbsu

$6 shipped (each card)

1.  Baby Raptor Hatching

2. Dilaphosaurus (spitter) (2 copies)

3. Raptor (2 copies)

4 T-Rex

CCI_000022.jpg

CCI_000024.jpg

CCI_000025.jpg

CCI_000021.jpg

Edited by Galen130