• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] MOVED ELSEWHERE - Any Interest Inquire through PM - Buzzetta's Plastic Crack Summer Sale + Whatever Else I Can Find...
1 1

91 posts in this topic

Read Carefully

I will be spending the foreseeable future thinning out various things I collect.  Every summer I do this.   Prices on Lego is firm.   Why buy Lego from me?  I have stored each set in a zip lock bag and then before I list it I build each set to make sure it is complete.  If it is not complete it is not listed.   You don't have to play games with sellers too lazy to make sure of this or say that the set is 99.9% complete but there may be an extra piece or a missing piece.  That is laziness.  You will not find that here. 

If things do not sell here, I will be adding a premium and listing them on eBay or moving them to the dedicated Facebook Lego groups.   Any action figures or toys will also be moved.   As I have learned, everything eventually sells. 

Unfortunately due to the volume of what I have, I cannot take 'requests'.  Whatever is culled from a specific rubbermaid container is what is up next. 

Rules:

• No one from the Probation List or Hall of Shame list or the one guy I have on ignore may participate.  That one person knows who they are. 
  • Payment to be made via PayPal Goods and services or cash in hand if you live on the South Shore of Long Island... especially when it comes to one thing I might be listing... (Haven't decided if I want to let go of the 'big one."
  • Shipping is on the buyer - I ship via USPS Priority or First Class - International Sales are welcome but I only ship to you via Priority (I have to be able to track it.)
  • Returns are taken at buyer's shipping expense so long as you let me know within three days of receipt and you ship it out within three days of that. 
  • I go by time stamp via in the thread or PM.
  • Threadcrapping is always entertaining - I enjoy memes. 

Summertime?

Enjoy some Tropical House music... pull up a seat, pick out something cool and refreshing to drink and check back repeatedly and check out my thread and other sellers on the boards... Subscribe to this one... you never know what you are going to find and you may be disappointed to see things you might miss. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Transformers Red Swoop Generations POWER OF THE PRIMES Deluxe Exclusive - Sealed - $20

Hasbro Exclusive

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

War for Cybertron Springer - $35

Complex Transformation - I don't see them re-releasing this without a drastic up-pricing 

IMG_9301.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9302.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9303.HEIC.jpeg

Cliffjumper and Suppressor 

Prices seem to be all over the place on loose samples.  Some of those do not include the black gun which seems to get lost easily or forgotten about. 

$22

IMG_9305.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9306.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9307.HEIC.jpeg

1 minute ago, Jginsberg79 said:

Do legos come assembled or bagged?

Great question - to save on shipping I maximize space and break them down.  On small sets they go into one bag... but if I was offering a bigger set I will sort them and break them down to make assembly easier.   The only set I have listed so far is the white house... so if the buyer wants I can break that down by the majority color of white in one bag and the other colors in the other or anything else that is reasonable. 

I had offered a set before that had some rare parts and fragile pieces... I specially bagged those to ensure they travelled well.  So really it depends on the set on HOW I break a set down... but nothing comes assembled... It's cheaper and easier to ship it unassembled. 

Chuckles - $27

No paint loss, everything is tight... but... right elbow crack as seen in picture. 

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

GI Joe White Out $13 Complete with Goggles. 

Driver for the updated Snow Cat (Snow Cat not included) 

IMG_9314.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9315.HEIC.jpeg

GI Joe Cannonball - Rhino Direct to Consumer Vehicle Driver... not easily found with the helmet... 

$20

IMG_9312.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9313.HEIC.jpeg