• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] MOVED ELSEWHERE - Any Interest Inquire through PM - Buzzetta's Plastic Crack Summer Sale + Whatever Else I Can Find...
1 1

91 posts in this topic

I will be walking around the storage room and looking for things.  Currently trying to find the instructions for a Lego SW set, the correct Iron Man minifigure for an Avengers set (I mixed it up with another Iron Man minifigure in another set that is somewhere in storage)... 

In the meantime... 

Cobra Stellar Stiletto - Vehicle Only. $25

Solid example, it is complete, the tail fin is in tact as is the canopy.  Stickers are in great shape.  Nice clean example of this vehicle.   I don't think you are going to find a complete and nice clean one in this great condition in many places. 

IMG_9359.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9359.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9360.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9362.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9363.HEIC.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Ohhhh found the instruction booklet... 

LEGO 75140 Star Wars Resistance Trooper Transporter  - $65   

If you want to comparatively shop be my guest. I just looked to see what the $60 and under price range gets you and you will see "complete" but when you open the listings, they say except for the minifigures or includes two minifigures."

When I say complete... it's complete.   $65

IMG_9364.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9365.HEIC.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Lego 6869 - Avengers Quinjet - 1st Version Complete with All Minifigures and Sticker Sheet - $60

IMG_9367.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9368.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9369.HEIC.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Going to take a pause on this thread... 

Was testing the waters... might move a few things out to certain FB groups. 

Let me know if there is any interest... 

Clutch FSS GI Joe Collector Club figure MOC $45   SOLD for $55 + shipping on eBay.

Spoiler

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

2 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Have anymore ARAH?

Cobra Infranty were ahead of their time on face masks....

cobra infantry.jpe

I doooo... 

But was about to list them on FB. 

6 minutes ago, solm4st3r said:

Tempted on that z-95 Headhunter. Any other clone wars era LEGO sets? Sealed sets?

Like this? 

$1100

IMG_9374.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9375.HEIC.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

4 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

List them here first! CGC boards trumps FB! lol

I have to be honest... I have in the past but they seem to collect dust... then I list them elsewhere and they sell.

Case in point... I listed a mint 3 figure SW set here... no takers... I put it up on eBay at a 40% markup with best offer and it sold within a couple of days at 10% off list.  I cleared more with ebay than I would have here. 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I have to be honest... I have in the past but they seem to collect dust... then I list them elsewhere and they sell.

Case in point... I listed a mint 3 figure SW set here... no takers... I put it up on eBay at a 40% markup with best offer and it sold within a couple of days at 10% off list.  I cleared more with ebay than I would have here. 

Clearly the formula for success is to list things here first. Don't mess with a good thing. 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Well, There is a reason people go to Ebay, you just get so many more potential buyers....

If you have any more ARAH, send me a PM if you don't want to waste time posting here.

(thumbsu