• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] MOVED ELSEWHERE - Any Interest Inquire through PM - Buzzetta's Plastic Crack Summer Sale + Whatever Else I Can Find...
1 1

91 posts in this topic

Bumblebee Yellow is 'fini' and no longer available. 

:whee:

Thrasher $12  SOLD for $15 + shipping on eBay

Spoiler

s-l1600-3.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

7 minutes ago, Miamiknight3434 said:

any other vintage bubble bee?

No, I only had the two MP's, my childhood G1 minibot (NeverFS) and the new modern era one currently on preorder. 

Lego 7628 - Peril in Peru - Indiana Jones  $100 SOLD for $95 in a package deal on Facebook with other sets. 

100% Complete with stickers applied.  Every piece, no swaps, every minifigure... everything.  

You get commies, crystal skulls, Indy, Mutt, the "Panagra" airplane featuring retractable landing gears, cargo hold, passenger area.  Transport tractor and choice of attachments of the wagon and the boarding stairs.   Cargo include containers and fuel drums.   Relive Indiana Jones and the Cold War... 

EDIT: Who knew Panagra was a real airline?  Didn't know Lego had to license that... 

Spoiler

IMG_9398.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9399.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9400.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9401.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9402.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9403.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_9404.HEIC.jpeg

4f96d86528516ff97c34940dd0d19c31.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

Cross Country $11

Some paint loss along the goggles as seen in the picture. 

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta