• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this affect grade?
1 1

13 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

9.2 is a good grade...   (thumbsu

It depends the book of course. I'm old school so a 9.2 in GA or SA is seen as a home run, basically mint (in the traditional sense of the word). But this is a modern book and for many moderns, 9.2 is seen as low grade (by comparison, of course).

@silversufer27which book is this and had you known it would get a 9.2, would you have sent it in?

Edited by William-James88

4 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

It depends the book of course. I'm old school so a 9.2 in GA or SA is seen as a home run, basically mint (in the traditional sense of the word). But this is a modern book and for many moderns, 9.2 is seen as low grade (by comparison, of course).

@silversufer27which book is this and had you known it would get a 9.2, would you have sent it in?

Ultimate fallout 4 and I didn’t know that was a big deal but I thought it was gonna be a 9.4 so it’s fine I sent it a long time ago before the hype

44 minutes ago, silversufer27 said:

Ultimate fallout 4 and I didn’t know that was a big deal but I thought it was gonna be a 9.4 so it’s fine I sent it a long time ago before the hype

Being off by .2 is really not too bad. And good thing it's ultimate fallout 4 because in a 9.2, it's still a worthwhile grade.

Edited by William-James88