• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Else Notice A Major Slowdown in the Mail?
4 4

163 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2020 at 6:26 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks for the kind words!

Me and the seller both called, and both got the same answer that the package was on it's way to the wrong direction, and someone marked it "forwarded" to make it go back correctly through the process ......

They confirm my destination and said estimated arrival is tomorrow

The tracking number still hasn't updated it but I and the seller can breath a sigh of relief I think 

On 10/13/2020 at 5:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just had a package make it to Dallas today and was supposed to be out for delivery

But

At 6:33 am it got "forwarded" saying it's going to a different address or the zipcode was incorrect...

Oye

Seller has no idea but says he's had problems before, I believe him, but am currently waiting twenty minutes to speak to a USPS agent...

Its after 5:30 pm hopefully they're not closed and will eventually pick up?

Still wasn't delivered, and I tried going in person to no avail and the customer service rep just said to wait it out :( :sorry: 

On 10/15/2020 at 11:23 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 10/13/2020 at 5:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just had a package make it to Dallas today and was supposed to be out for delivery

But

At 6:33 am it got "forwarded" saying it's going to a different address or the zipcode was incorrect...

Oye

Seller has no idea but says he's had problems before, I believe him, but am currently waiting twenty minutes to speak to a USPS agent...

Its after 5:30 pm hopefully they're not closed and will eventually pick up?

Still wasn't delivered, and I tried going in person to no avail and the customer service rep just said to wait it out :( :sorry: 

Well after a bit of a journey, the package does say "out for delivery" today :banana: :wishluck: :foryou: :x