• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping cost Canada
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, Pangolin said:

Unfortunately, yes.

I will send a reminder.

Any updates? Just had a friend in Toronto have a single book of the five he sent in returned. They charged full shipping for the one. Amazing.

19 minutes ago, ignimbrite said:

Any updates? Just had a friend in Toronto have a single book of the five he sent in returned. They charged full shipping for the one. Amazing.

Unfortunately, no

I sent a reminder on September 21th. I received this reply the same day :

Thank you for your email. I have passed on your suggestion to our management for consideration. We will reach out if there are any additional questions. Have a wonderful day.

On 1/6/2021 at 9:02 PM, Pangolin said:

Just want to let you know that I never received a reply from my email. Even after one reminder.

I have a few submissions that I would like to send, but I am waiting for a response first as well. Hoping a solution is found.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:17 PM, Jimmy Linguini said:

Hey guys!

Crossborder pickups will let you ship the books to them and you can pay for them to ship the books to you in Canada.

Pretty sure there are several services like this in Canada.

Has anyone tried with Shippsy, CrossBorder Pickups, etc?

Edited by Pangolin

12 hours ago, Pangolin said:

Has anyone tried with Shippsy, CrossBorder Pickups, etc?

Yes. My only issue with Crossborder pickups is they can take up to a week to process items once they arrive at their US warehouse.

They also don't have someone there after 4 so if packages don't have signature confirmation and they get delivered after 4 they just get dropped at a unsecured location.

But I have had no issues getting CGC to drop ship to them.

Just now, Jimmy Linguini said:

Yes. My only issue with Crossborder pickups is they can take up to a week to process items once they arrive at their US warehouse.

They also don't have someone there after 4 so if packages don't have signature confirmation and they get delivered after 4 they just get dropped at a unsecured location.

But I have had no issues getting CGC to drop ship to them.

Actually one time I had books coming back from the other guys company and they opened my package in a way that the blade cut the plastic on at least one of my graded books.

They ended up compensating me but it was kind of a headache.

Still way faster and more reliable than Canada Post though.

Is this still a thing?  I submitted stuff for the Marv Wolfman, Inhyuk lee, Artgerm and Kunakka signings and requested that they be shipped back all at once to save on shipping.  I put a copy of the note on each order, with the order numbers and submission numbers, and shipped asked for all of them to be shipped back all at once .  Most were shipped in the same box except for a couple comics for the Marv Wolfman signing since that was a replacement for the cancelled George Perez signing(a few comics for the Wolfman signing were shipped with the comics for the other mentioned signings).  They were all shipped back separately , including the 2 separate Wolfman orders, which were shipped and arrived at the same time.  Each of these I was charged separate fees for each order.  I had done this previously and they were all shipped back in one go but this time it didn't work that way.  When I emailed about this I was told that they don't combine orders.  Is this something that has change or was I just over charged?