• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom 3 Manufacturing damage/error

2 posts in this topic

I have this book and it seems to be in 9.8 condition beyond what I've been told us a manufacturing defect/error, damage caused during print. Has anyone seen this before? I've also been told cgc doesnt tend to deduct much, if anything, for manufacturing errors I've ALSO been told that this book could never grade higher than a 7. Can you guys and gals please help me figure out what to do with this book lol

The damage, if you notice, runs the length of the book from left to right across the entire cover to varying degrees

20200801_111409.jpg

20200801_111420.jpg

Edited by jjcotton81

A bunch of venom 3 first prints have black lines on them from printing. The highest I have seen this book come back is a 9.0. 
that was after “SWIM” applied a white eraser solution to the affected area. Most of them come back 8.0 without it. 

I would be willing to buy it for $50 from you or I could get “the person” who removed the mark before to do it again for $20. 

BTW first post under new name. 

Hope everyone finds a way to get their favorite book and it comes back 9.9!