• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NEW BOOKS ADDED!!! 10% OFF PAGES 1-5 ANTYREAL'S MODERN CLAIM SALE VARIANT COVERS MARVEL, DC, AND INDEPENDENTS
4 4

180 posts in this topic

I have been a seller on eBay for over 20 years with 1200+ positive feedback. Link to my profile below. Feel free to message me on there if you want to verify.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/the_slabbed_ss_addict?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

No probation or hall of shame individuals 

First unconditional  :takeit:in thread trumps all 

No returns on raw books

Shipping is $8 flat rate mailed in a box or gemini mailer for 12 books, shipping is $16 for 13-24 books. 25+ books is $22 No international shipping.

Payment via PayPal, check or MO. Books paid by check or MO are held until payment clears.

Payment must be received within 3 days of receiving invoice unless other arrangements are made

Invoices will be sent out once thread is complete. 

Thanks for looking and DM me for any questions you have!!!

All books are NM condition unless otherwise noted. Scans are of the books you will be receiving.

INSTEAD OF MAKING A NEW THREAD AND REPOSTING THE BOOKS STILL AVAILABLE, I'M JUST GOING TO REOPEN THE THREAD AND ADD NEW BOOKS. THIS IS GOING TO BE A QUICK ONE THOUGH. GOING TO POST EVERYTHING AT ONCE AND THEN SEND OUT INVOICES ON SUNDAY. DISCOUNT STILL VALID ON PAGES 1-5

Edited by Antyreal