• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Never Thought This Would Happen to Me - 9.6 White to 7.5 off-white in 3 months

44 posts in this topic

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. Got an email from someone at CGC. They said that the grade would not be changed, but they did offer me a decent credit. Whether it was graded wrong to begin with, or the crease happened during the signing, they took responsibility (After it was pointed out though) for the mishap and took steps to satisfy. I'm greatly appreciative. 

NOW I find myself having to take steps to correct another issue: I sent in a 1st print MGN #5 for the Chris Claremont signing. The book is currently at the "Scheduled for Grading" stage (still...although I got back my 11 other Claremont books weeks ago?) when I noticed that it says "Marvel Comics Fifth Printing" on the submission page. This is DEF not a 5th print as there is no printing listed on the title page, and there is no ISBN on the back cover (A sure sign of a later printing of this issue). Oofa.