• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
14 14

218 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I don’t have a store. I work as a Consignment Director and Comics Buyer for Heritage now.  I’ve been a consultant with them for a while now but transitioning to full-time employee in Dallas. 

What a surprise! I wondered about your business in Canton Ohio. By the way, congratulations on your new career at Heritage.

Couldn't agree more with the praise Rick is receiving.  I haven't been around much myself lately, no extra money for replacing some of my personal treasures I had to sell....Rick has always been an ideal seller & buyer and I have never had anything but great experiences with this gentleman.  Cheers, Rick & hopefully I can buy something from you again one day lol! 

Edited by Mystafo

@Ricksneatstuff has bought more from me than I have from him, and for that i am grateful. 

He sold me my first Church book, and has been an 'influencer' here on the Boards before the term took hold on Instagram (Baker, GGA).

I had been a lurker in the pulp Thread but didn't really jump in until I noticed that's where Rick was 'heading'. I said if Rick's in this area now 'full throttle' , this is the time to get in (while it's still kinda the ground floor :D). I remember a PM with @Comcav where I mentioned this very thing. William (thankfully)is not into Pulps....yet :baiting:

Good luck in your new endeavor Rick. You made it to the upper echelon of Boardies in a short span , and boy was it deserved! 

On 8/3/2020 at 9:48 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I don’t have a store. I work as a Consignment Director and Comics Buyer for Heritage now.  I’ve been a consultant with them for a while now but transitioning to full-time employee in Dallas. 

Hey Rick, congratulations from up in Canada sir, that sounds like a terrific opportunity and Heritage is lucky to have you! (thumbsu

Cheers, Sandy