• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
14 14

218 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Casablanca said:

Dude was fly!. We meet up for breakfast NYCC last year..in walked Rick, like Carlton Fisk, flowing hair, don't give AF attitude, bowling shirt...Not F'ng kidding..right Rick!?

Thanks Robert :headbang: I always wanted to walk in somewhere like Carlton Fisk. You flatter me with bowling shirt though. That’s far too formal for my liking.  

AF349C43-639B-4B05-A2C5-1B6C05D74861.gif

27 minutes ago, BakerFanOne said:

Love that Science 4. Rick really has the eye for beauty!!  I know you will still be active on the boards but I can’t help but feel that we are at the end of an era.  Kind of like the last episode of MASH or Cheers.  

It's ok, Rick's relocating to Dallas and will have his own spin-off show there.

21 hours ago, Comcav said:

Yes, I'm sure at some point that was a Fantastic #3!  just not sure what remains now...   I have faith Rick will take care me with a copy at some point.

Yup, looks like one of this IGB Frankenbooks which that particular auction house continues to shamelessly peddle. 

No Thanks-